Daniel, It's Gonna Be Alright Dude

You've had a crappy couple days and it's wearing on your mind and made you feel pretty bad, but I know you're gonna bounce right back. You'll feel all better next time you cash in a tourney or feel you play really well. Just don't get too down on yourself. I'm sure you had jet lag and stuff going on. I've also taken the long flight to Australia and it is wayyy too long and definitely takes something out of you. I just thought that you should know that you are a hero and an example for a lot of people and we are all backing you and sweat you every time you are playing. What I say may not mean all that much because I'm just some random fan, who doesn't actually know you, but I hope you realize that a lot of us do actually care about you and wish you only the best. Promise you'll feel better in a week or two!Cheers! :club:

You've had a crappy couple days and it's wearing on your mind and made you feel pretty bad, but I know you're gonna bounce right back. You'll feel all better next time you cash in a tourney or feel you play really well. Just don't get too down on yourself. I'm sure you had jet lag and stuff going on. I've also taken the long flight to Australia and it is wayyy too long and definitely takes something out of you. I just thought that you should know that you are a hero and an example for a lot of people and we are all backing you and sweat you every time you are playing. What I say may not mean all that much because I'm just some random fan, who doesn't actually know you, but I hope you realize that a lot of us do actually care about you and wish you only the best. Promise you'll feel better in a week or two!Cheers! :club:
ditto