Generic Plo8 Situation, Kind Of Difficult For Me

Ring game or short handed, doesn't matter. Only key piece of information is that villain is very aggressive and a huge bluffer, including donk bets as well as checkraises when he thinks you missed the board.Let's say 2/4 PLO8.I open on the button to 14 with A-J-4-2 no diamonds. Villain defends his big blind.Flop is J-9-9 with two diamonds. Villain checks.What's our plan for the rest of the hand?I'm really unhappy with almost every line. Cbetting this screams that you will get checkraised or floated, but checking behind also leaves you vulnerable to donk bets and having to either fold very weakly or call down very lightly.Thanks in advance.Aseem

Bet close to the pot on the flop, no questions asked.
as for the rest of the hand, planning to shut down is not bad depending on what the villain's floating range would be.
as for the rest of the hand, planning to shut down is not bad depending on what the villain's floating range would be.
Yep, either take it now or just give it up if you meet any resistance. If they call you, they either don't trust you (like having QQ or better or some draws, and planning to call you all the way) or they are really ahead of you. If they play you back, that's really ok to fold.
Ring game or short handed, doesn't matter. Only key piece of information is that villain is very aggressive and a huge bluffer, including donk bets as well as checkraises when he thinks you missed the board.Let's say 2/4 PLO8.I open on the button to 14 with A-J-4-2 no diamonds. Villain defends his big blind.Flop is J-9-9 with two diamonds. Villain checks.What's our plan for the rest of the hand?I'm really unhappy with almost every line. Cbetting this screams that you will get checkraised or floated, but checking behind also leaves you vulnerable to donk bets and having to either fold very weakly or call down very lightly.Thanks in advance.Aseem
The one piece of info that is relevant is minimum stack size:Short - just pot itMedium - pot it unless you havce been mixing up your continuation bets, when .5-.75 may workDeep - check and wait for the turn