Nut Low Draw + Nut Fd

CryptologicPot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring gameBlinds: $0.15/$0.2510 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $7.32UTG+1: $24.20UTG+2: $6.60MP1: $9.80MP2: $6.40MP3: $23.55CO: $22.40Hero: $22.50SB: $20.85BB: $16.95Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is Button with J :D 8 :) 2 :D A :) UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, Hero raises to $1, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 folds, CO calls.Flop: 3 :) K :D 6 :icon_dance: ($6.25, 6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.5, UTG+2 folds, CO calls, Hero raises to $4.25, SB calls, BB folds, UTG raises all-in $6.32, CO folds, Hero calls, SB calls.Turn: K :club: ($25.71, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $25.71)SB checks, Hero checks.River: 4 :D ($25.71, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $25.71)SB checks, Hero checks.Results:Final pot: $25.71Preflop is standard i suppose from button?On flop should i just call or pot?Am i betting turn or river?

You played both this hand and the other hand absolutely fine. I'll elaborate real quick on this hand.Preflop - your raise is fine. You could choose to call also, but I definitely don't like potting it. A raise serves to build up the pot and exploit an equity edge here, but your hand isn't strong enough to isolate anyone. So calling works, and maybe is better if you have a problem getting away from marginal spots postflop (calling allows you to not tie yourself in), but raising for value to 3x or 4x is fine too.Flop - you should be willing to get it all in here, generally, at these stakes (and in fact, at any stakes as long as the game is relatively loose and the players are relatively bad, i.e. they will commit themselves with weak hands like two pair or an oesd). So pot raise is fine, and if you can, shove (I don't think you could shove when it got back to you, because UTG's shove was less than your raise, right?).Turn/River - checking down is absolutely fine. On the river, if you had a decent pair, I would value bet against SB because you have a chance to 3/4 if he called the flop action with just a nut low draw. Without anything for high, betting isn't great because it's a dry sidepot and there's very little chance you can actually promote just A-J high to be good.Aseem

You played both this hand and the other hand absolutely fine. I'll elaborate real quick on this hand.Preflop - your raise is fine. You could choose to call also, but I definitely don't like potting it. A raise serves to build up the pot and exploit an equity edge here, but your hand isn't strong enough to isolate anyone. So calling works, and maybe is better if you have a problem getting away from marginal spots postflop (calling allows you to not tie yourself in), but raising for value to 3x or 4x is fine too.Flop - you should be willing to get it all in here, generally, at these stakes (and in fact, at any stakes as long as the game is relatively loose and the players are relatively bad, i.e. they will commit themselves with weak hands like two pair or an oesd). So pot raise is fine, and if you can, shove (I don't think you could shove when it got back to you, because UTG's shove was less than your raise, right?).Turn/River - checking down is absolutely fine. On the river, if you had a decent pair, I would value bet against SB because you have a chance to 3/4 if he called the flop action with just a nut low draw. Without anything for high, betting isn't great because it's a dry sidepot and there's very little chance you can actually promote just A-J high to be good.Aseem
i agree pretty much completely. i'm a bit of an action junkie, though, and will overshove the flop about 90% of the time (if i can? i'm not sure whether the site you're on would allow you to here). we're drawing both ways and i like to ensure that i get to see two cards while i'm a favorite over every one way hand and even some two way hands. but the line you took is just fine and definitely the more standard one.at higher limits i would pot this hand preflop, but i think that would be a mistake at a .25 game. nh.
i agree pretty much completely. i'm a bit of an action junkie, though, and will overshove the flop about 90% of the time (if i can? i'm not sure whether the site you're on would allow you to here). we're drawing both ways and i like to ensure that i get to see two cards while i'm a favorite over every one way hand and even some two way hands. but the line you took is just fine and definitely the more standard one.at higher limits i would pot this hand preflop, but i think that would be a mistake at a .25 game. nh.
as i was reading the hand history, i went "checky overshoves there"

Well I mean, I would overshove there too, and I think it's way correct to. However, I mentioned that you probably couldn't, because the shortstack's reraise was less than your raise, so most sites don't allow you to raise again when it gets back to you, I believe.Aseem

Well I mean, I would overshove there too, and I think it's way correct to. However, I mentioned that you probably couldn't, because the shortstack's reraise was less than your raise, so most sites don't allow you to raise again when it gets back to you, I believe.Aseem
oh i see it now.yep and yep. way. but unfortunately you're not allowed to raise yourself. freggin rigged.
as i was reading every hand history i've ever seen, i went "checky overshoves there"
FYP. :Dbut yeah, some sites have shitty software that would allow an overshove, some wouldn't. i dunno. just thought it worth mentioning, wasn't disagreeing with anyone.
at higher limits i would pot this hand preflop, but i think that would be a mistake at a .25 game. nh.
why not? if you're not gonna raise a bunch of limpers from the button with this then what are you going to raise?
why not? if you're not gonna raise a bunch of limpers from the button with this then what are you going to raise?
I think he is still raising it but not potting it.
yea, i'm still raising, just not potting. the thing is that here the raise would be to keep people in for value, but at higher limits it would be to isolate with a doublesuited a2 hand that scoops fairly often.