I'm Uncertain About This Oop River Bluff, 400 Plo8

400 PLO8, ringConverterStack sizes:MP3: $506.10Hero: $480.80Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is BB with 8diamond.gif 2diamond.gif Aspade.gif 3club.gif4 folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero checks.Flop: 8heart.gif 9heart.gif 6diamond.gif ($14, 3 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets $14, Button folds, Hero calls.Turn: Qdiamond.gif ($42, 2 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets $42, Hero calls.River: 9club.gif ($126, 2 players)Hero bets $126, ...Results:Final pot: $378 My opponent is kind of aggressive and could easily be potting with a flush draw, a low draw + pair, or a low draw + flush draw, a straight, etc. Potting range in position HU for this guy is very wide (as it should be).So I think on this river, he may fold a straight, because I may be representing a set or two pair or something that feels he's beat with a straight. But eh, it kind of looks transparent, and more importantly -- I'm wondering if a CHECK/CALL here would be good.I know, crazy, but I DO have a high that can beat tons of busted draws. This allows him to bluff with a missed draw and potentially even check behind a better hand?Thoughts appreciated,Aseem

meh.I think there are lots of hands that call you here, and all you can beat is a busted draw. It is unlikely that a busted draw will bluff the river after the board pairs when yuou have been calling down, so I think I save my money here.