I Am On Torn On This Hand, 400 Plo8

400 PLO8Hero (BB) - $450BB - $1200Hosse (MP) - coversHero is SB with Aclub.gif Kheart.gif 3heart.gif 2heart.gif.UTG limps, ..., Hosse pots to $18, ..., Hero calls, UTG calls.($54, 3 plrs) Aheart.gif Qheart.gif Qclub.gifHero bets $54, ...I am extremely happy to get all my chips in the middle vs Hosse. His potting range preflop is so wide, and if he has a Q or AA, so be it ("that's a cooler" =D), but I strongly feel that with nut flush draw, best two pair and backdoor nut low draw, I have more than enough to put my money in.The only problem is, I regretted this bet right after I made it and felt that I should have checkraised pot instead (assuming Hosse bet... if UTG bet, I'd fold or call depending on bet size).However, this is bad if UTG has a Q and is planning a checkraise.Thoughts?Also, if anyone disagrees with preflop and feels that I should have repopped, feel free to chime in. I don't think it's that close, I think a call is better because of the stack sizes and out of position play, but I'm open to otherwise.Aseem

I agree with calling preflop OOP. On the flop, your bet may well work out, and if either opp. pots it back at you I think you can fold. However, I would probably check the flop and either fold or call depending on my reads.