I Flop A Relative Monster, Superfish Pushes On My Right, Isolate Or Not?

http://www.pokerhand.org/?742689Preflop raise is to try to isolate the superfish while not building the pot too much (not exactly a stellar hand).So the preflop isolation raise didn't work, but I flopped a fairly awesome hand... top two pair, no flush draw on board, nut low draw.And the perfect scenario happens -- the superfish puts all his money in.I chose to flat-call and invite others to enter, do you guys disagree?Aseem

i think if wintermute was here he'd scream at you for just calling. your hand is a relative monster right now but it's nowhere near a lock and letting more players in seems like asking to give up half.case and point: you getting freerolled after the turn.

Yeah, that's my question. I understand it's not a lock at all, but for example, if I had a set here in hold 'em, I wouldn't raise, for obvious reasons.I know it's not the same situation, but I'd rather maximize my EV than worry about giving up half the pot sometimes.Is it really that black and white that I should have raised?Thanks,Aseem

Given that he is all-in, I also flat call to try to keep others in. If I put the other player on a str8 then I am going to bet enough on the turn so I can push him off if a flush comes on the river, otherwise I am going to pot to make the flush draws pay. If in doubt, I am going to err on the side of aggression on the turn.

Given that he is all-in, I also flat call to try to keep others in. If I put the other player on a str8 then I am going to bet enough on the turn so I can push him off if a flush comes on the river, otherwise I am going to pot to make the flush draws pay. If in doubt, I am going to err on the side of aggression on the turn.
I disagree here, top two with nut low draw on the flop AND without CF protection AND without high redraw = S.H.O.V.E.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?742689Preflop raise is to try to isolate the superfish while not building the pot too much (not exactly a stellar hand).So the preflop isolation raise didn't work, but I flopped a fairly awesome hand... top two pair, no flush draw on board, nut low draw.And the perfect scenario happens -- the superfish puts all his money in.I chose to flat-call and invite others to enter, do you guys disagree?Aseem
I think you played it good from the flop, the only part I disagree with is the pre flop Raise. With the A suited to any other card I would Raise PF, But W/O the nut FL Possible I would Just Call or Bet PF.I feel that you would want as many callers as Poss in to build the pot, with your top 2pr and nut Lo on Turn you could boat up on River and poss scoop. Yes the shove on the flop would probe chase all out but you could poss have More $$ in by the river just by calling and they miss on River. You might even get a caller on the River with A3 being that you didnt Raise allin on the Flop or Turn thinking there is no 2 out there. I am probably OLD school with my thinking but hey it's a thought