Which Do You Prefer?

Going to play poker with your friends or going by yourself?
By myself, that way I don't have to feel guilty when i take his money, or when he wants to leave and I don't.

I prefer bottom.Oh wait, poker by self or with a friend. By my self for all the reasons already listed. Plus, if you do play at the same table and anyone knows it, neither of you had better win big or everyone will claim you were working together. ( I don't have to worry about winning big when I am by myself. :club:)

I like to go with my friends, but I always make sure to take my own car. I find it's even better when we play in different game, i.e 10-20 He and 2-5nl. This way we can somewhat "root" (?) for eachother and are not pressured to leave at any certain time.

myself. what if i wanna play for 30 hours? although one time i went with a friend, he left after 2 hours, i told him i'd call him when i wanted to be picked up and grinded for the next 18 hours until he got off work.

There are no "friends" at the poker table.That said, If someone wants to meet up there that's cool but I don't ride with others becausesomeone always want to leave early. I don't like being obligated to others and/or worry aboutthem wanting to leave when I'm running good.

I like to have support when playing live so I like my friends to be there. I don't neccesarily like 'going' with them, but having a friend to talk to on breaks and stuff is always nice