Turn Based Web Game

I just had a sick run. Followed my usual path through the same homesteads that usually paid. I hit one guy 1100 MD, another two for 900, and another for 860. Several others between 55-300 made my haul for the day about 6000 MD.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What determines how many mds u get when you successfully attack a homestead? I've had a wierd thing happen for me lately. When I've been hitting much lower levels of def (0-6) I've been getting way good results (100-180md), but when I've been hitting higher def (13-17) with homestead attack cards I'm getting only like 5md. These same higher levels had previously given me 300± and one time nearly 1k.Also, 7up, you have a settlement adjacent south of me, so if you come back thru my way, be nice :club:.

7up has settlements everywhere now. He paid to be a member and so doesn't return to his homestead every day :)Nobody knows the magic formula for MD's, but you never know when a big guy will be empty or a small guy will be stocking up. You just have to hope they have a lot of MD!

Prob missed the boat on this, but i signed up today and wandered around abit, any advice for a starter?
Nah you didn't miss the boat. Join every settlement you find, it gives you bonuses. Get radar level 1 when u can afford it, it makes it a lot easier to explore. Mine ruins and volcanoes as much as possible early - don't bother attacking homesteads with your puny stats. But anytime you see an abandoned homestead you should explore it (they can't fight back). And get Attack/Def up, scouts and security especially matter very little in the long run.

get you attack and defense like yoda said dont worry about anything else. also get radar to level two and join a large alliance it will help with your mds take. i am also hoping i can cash out this month also i have about 40 worth of mds right now i figure if i can get it to 80 i will cash out and start over. now that i am all the way out in bfe i think i can start cashing out a lot each month.

get you attack and defense like yoda said dont worry about anything else. also get radar to level two and join a large alliance it will help with your mds take. i am also hoping i can cash out this month also i have about 40 worth of mds right now i figure if i can get it to 80 i will cash out and start over. now that i am all the way out in bfe i think i can start cashing out a lot each month.
It seems like paying pays for itself...i'm curious though if i'd sacrifice a lot just staying where I am nonpaying. Still have to decide what I want to do. Once I get to 20/20 it'll be easier to figure it out.

ty for the tips, had a good run today, picked up 116 off a single volcano, which was sweet as usually i get betwen 16-30, also got my attack up a good bit, but my defense is pretty weak and I haven't got the radar upgrade yet. I also found an area that has 5 pretty weak homesteads in close proximity to eachother and hit them for about 400 total, only one of them had a defense above 7.Got a teleport card too, but it's prob not worth much until i can build up my attacks high enough to teleport and attack large settlements.

ty for the tips, had a good run today, picked up 116 off a single volcano, which was sweet as usually i get betwen 16-30, also got my attack up a good bit, but my defense is pretty weak and I haven't got the radar upgrade yet. I also found an area that has 5 pretty weak homesteads in close proximity to eachother and hit them for about 400 total, only one of them had a defense above 7.Got a teleport card too, but it's prob not worth much until i can build up my attacks high enough to teleport and attack large settlements.
The teleport is cool to go to the edges of the universe. Here you can find more ungoverned or weakly defended settlements (although these are becoming more scarce as people like cider roam the edges of the world). And you can explore craters and start collecting the 100 exploration cards - don't expect to finish that collection off in 1 or 3 or even 10 trips though :club: You want to get survival packs as well so you can teleport and then use the packs to stay out there for a few days.

I recommend staying inside the 400 coords due to the fact you can get star cards. star cards equal moves moves equal more mds. I think that if you do go out you want to be able to make a week out of it. So save you survival packs and then use them to stay out there. I think paying to get to 20-20 is a lot of help. It also helped i bought 3500 moves and they gave me 2000 moves free twice. in that time period i was able to upgrade and just go nuts on settlements and get all ten star cards and cash in explor cards four times. so i got 10 dollars the first two times i cashed the explor cards and 50 dollars when i cashed in the star cards. I bought 90 dollars worth of moves and membership plus moved my settlement. so i have 100 wrapped up in the game and minus the 60 i cashed out i have 40 now invested. i could cash out right now and get that 40 back but i am hoping i will be able to cashout the first for close to 100. also if i get a red card in this time i will win 25 more dollars. wooo hooo.

Yoda, you still playing? What's ur name?7up, I noticed that you have over 1,700 settlements......I think its time to come home to the FCP alliance!
Yep, still pullin in 3000-5000MD a day on my FREE account. ::mutter whine jealous of 7up's settlements:: Level 19 attack is over 30000MD, frieken A! My name in the game is LeoR2D2

I had a sick thing happen in game to me today. I followed my normal path hitting up the available homesteads for MD's, but to my horror 14 (over half) of them could only be searched as "abandoned homesteads" but were listed as regular homesteads (by both name and picture). I estimated that this will cost me 1,150 in lost MD per day :club:.I really hope there is some sort of glitch, because there aren't that many other homesteads in my area that are either active or attackable (my weapon is 13)./rant

I had a sick thing happen in game to me today. I followed my normal path hitting up the available homesteads for MD's, but to my horror 14 (over half) of them could only be searched as "abandoned homesteads" but were listed as regular homesteads (by both name and picture). I estimated that this will cost me 1,150 in lost MD per day :D.I really hope there is some sort of glitch, because there aren't that many other homesteads in my area that are either active or attackable (my weapon is 13)./rant
I noticed the same thing today - they ran through inactives again I guess. Several of my previous targets were inactive now, but most of them were running low on MD thanks to me anyway :club: My big boys are still around and I hit for 1000+, 580, and 420 today on my big ones.

the owner made it so that the homesteads that are inactive int a months time become wht you are coming across. not sure why but he said that we needed more homesteads to be that way.

the owner made it so that the homesteads that are inactive int a months time become wht you are coming across. not sure why but he said that we needed more homesteads to be that way.
If he made that change (and I'm not saying he didn't) the Wiki still says 3 months. Meh, I'm just pissed about losing 1/3 to 4/5 of my daily income.Are you and Yoda both in the same alliance? Can I get in so that I can max out my MD potential?

We're in domination, but like 7up said, if he came back to FCP you'd get max bonus from alliance settlements. If he goes i'll go :club:

ok well i would recommend coming over to domination cause i am prolly gonna cash out. that would kill the bonus for us. i am right at 260kmds and i figure i can get another 60k in the next few days cause i still have about 2kmoves. i also think i can sell my two blue cards and two yellow cards to get the rest i need to cash out. and what ever i have before cash out i will give you toby so it will help you out. if there is anything left.

ok well i would recommend coming over to domination cause i am prolly gonna cash out. that would kill the bonus for us. i am right at 260kmds and i figure i can get another 60k in the next few days cause i still have about 2kmoves. i also think i can sell my two blue cards and two yellow cards to get the rest i need to cash out. and what ever i have before cash out i will give you toby so it will help you out. if there is anything left.
How much of a cashout is 260K? It seems like it would be smarter to play another Month with your 20/20 and 1700 settlements, no? Especially if you are in freakin la-la land. But you are the investor :club:

well i was thinking about that yoda i will prolly get to around 320k mds come cash out time i think that would be close to 70 dollars. but if i dont cash out i will have plenty at the next cashout deadline. but we would still run into the same problem with the settlement deal. i think we need more members to be able to take advantage of the bonus.

well i was thinking about that yoda i will prolly get to around 320k mds come cash out time i think that would be close to 70 dollars. but if i dont cash out i will have plenty at the next cashout deadline. but we would still run into the same problem with the settlement deal. i think we need more members to be able to take advantage of the bonus.
Or at least a few more people at 20/20 getting tons of settlements and not cashing out at the same time. (Workin on it..)

I cashed in a bunch of cards and got a referral bonus - I have 1800 anytime moves lol. I am 4000 MD short of 35K after todays 250 moves. One more day and I'll get my attack to 19. I don't want to know how many MD it is to get to 20....ok yes I do. 7up? Is it 50K MD? ::shudder::

yes its 50k if you want a loan i will loan it to you until the end of next month cause i prolly wont cash out till then. just let me know an i can transfer you the mds. also i think we should stay in domination cause it helps as far as us cashing out. if we all take turns cashing out then we will be killed on the bonuses. i think we also will have less people attacking us due to being in the largest alliance. i think this would be a good idea to help us hold on to our mds.

well i've been playin for awhile now and got decent att. and def. aswell as the 1st radar upgrade.So far highest score off a homestead is 1170, I also picked up a Settlement takeover card and some punter offered to trade for it, I was just wondering what the going rate on these is and what i should ask for it?

well i've been playin for awhile now and got decent att. and def. aswell as the 1st radar upgrade.So far highest score off a homestead is 1170, I also picked up a Settlement takeover card and some punter offered to trade for it, I was just wondering what the going rate on these is and what i should ask for it?
I wouldn't call a settlement takeover card useless, but it's close :} I'd rather have a teleport or a survival pack.