Turn Based Web Game

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been abandoning my usual route trying to find that guy spediapa - I know he is in my area because i've gone through his homestead before. But he must have so much cash. I have 12 homestead assault cards to burn and nobody to hit. It's getting frustrating though and I can't find him. I'll probably resume my normal path tomorrow and work my way up to attack 20.

im up to 62 settlements and have all but yellow card and i need to get one card to get my 100 exploration cards. i got my attack at 17 should be 18 tommorrow

Don't feel like reading 14 pages so I signed up and its fun. Some guy on the chat thing gave me 5k md and I have just been roaming around. My first day I found a Black card and a Rainbow card.Stats.Weapons Level-5Defense Level-5Intel. Level-2Security Level-0Radar Level-0

im up to 62 settlements and have all but yellow card and i need to get one card to get my 100 exploration cards. i got my attack at 17 should be 18 tommorrow
Wow, nice. But you cheated and paid - I need someone else to compare with now who didn't cheat :club:
Don't feel like reading 14 pages so I signed up and its fun. Some guy on the chat thing gave me 5k md and I have just been roaming around. My first day I found a Black card and a Rainbow card.Stats.Weapons Level-5Defense Level-5Intel. Level-2Security Level-0Radar Level-0
Before you know it you will have 50 rainbow cards, along with all the other common ones :} It's those last 3 that get ya. What coords did they throw your homestead in?
Before you know it you will have 50 rainbow cards, along with all the other common ones :} It's those last 3 that get ya. What coords did they throw your homestead in?
11S,149E
Welcome to the club Norton......Hey Yoda.....why did you leave the alliance?
if you go to the alliance page you can leave and join another one. also dont worry about your intl levels only worry about you defense and weapons. get a upgrade on radar as quick as possible it will help you out on saving moves

wouldnt let me edit so the reason in leaving an alliance is due to mds you can win. You win more being under one of the larger alliances. I left fcp alliance too. went from averaging 1500 to averaging 2500.

Welcome to the club Norton......Hey Yoda.....why did you leave the alliance?
Like cider said, you get more MD's if you join a big one. (More motherloads) - And there is no other advantage attack/defense/MD or otherwise or even a message board or anything that we get as an in game alliance - so it's really a no brainer :club: You should join Domination, then attack them every chance you get haha.

Finally got my weapons up to 20 last night and my defense is at 17. Up to 194 settlements and working on hoarding some mds now. not sure if i want my defense any higher but i prolly will cause they are gonna make it a 50-50 instead of 20-20.

50-50! Fuck that! The day I reach 19 attack and fall 2000MD short of 20 is when they will change it I bet. Just so I can't get any new settlements from all these domination bastards around me.

Your Exodus 3000 StatsMars dollars 28549 MDMoves remaining 0Anytime moves 1999Total moves used 52132Settlements joined 2405Weapons level 20Defense level 20Intelligence level 6Security level 6Radar level 3Scouting missions 1550Successful scouting missions 903Scouting missions done on you 149Successful scouting missions done on you 108Attacks 5257Successful attacks you've performed 4736Mars dollars recieved from your successful attacks 66280 MDMars dollars lost from your failed attacks 6534 MDAttacks on you 181Successful attacks on you 143Mars dollars you won from failed attacks on you 303 MDMars dollars you lost from successful attacks on you 1286 MDSettlements you govern: (266 total)finally made it to the 20 club. gonna start hoarding major dollar amounts now. i figure in a couple of months i should be able to cash out some scratch. hahha. also i moved my homestead intsead of taking the five dollars i won on the exploration cards. put it in the middle of no where. now even if i cash in and get dropped to half i can still avoid getting hit so much.

Had a weird thing happen (in a good way) today while playing. I played about 50± moves earlier in the day, then came back to finish up my moves. Now normally, I average about 2-5 md when I hit up a Volcano/Ruin, but when I came back this evening, I averaged 25-35 MD for every ruin and 12-25 for every volcano. Also, I found vacant homesteads that were "picked clean" which I hadn't seen before. In addition to the unusally high numbers, I also had quite a few (10-20) scores of 40-110md.I probably totalled close to 4,ooo MD today when I usually get about 500-750.Anyone else experience anything like this or have an unusually good day today?

Had a weird thing happen (in a good way) today while playing. I played about 50± moves earlier in the day, then came back to finish up my moves. Now normally, I average about 2-5 md when I hit up a Volcano/Ruin, but when I came back this evening, I averaged 25-35 MD for every ruin and 12-25 for every volcano. Also, I found vacant homesteads that were "picked clean" which I hadn't seen before. In addition to the unusally high numbers, I also had quite a few (10-20) scores of 40-110md.I probably totalled close to 4,ooo MD today when I usually get about 500-750.Anyone else experience anything like this or have an unusually good day today?
They made changes to it not sure what all of them are yet. I have noticed that im getting lesser amounts of star cards now. But getting larger amounts of mds.

Weapons level 8 Defense level 7 Intelligence level 5 Security level 4 Radar level 1 White star 46 Purple star 45 Orange star 41 Green star 43 Brown star 32 Rainbow star 31 Black star 34 Yellow star 0 Blue star 0 Red star 0 Homestead assault 8 Settlement takeover 1 Survival pack 2 Teleport 4 1000 MD 0 5000 MD 0 10000 MD 0 25000 MD 0 Hey 7upncider......I've seen some of your settlements around my area (about 250N, 250E), so I was thinking that you have a good idea on which homesteads are not abandoned. While I dont have anywhere near the level of your stats, I've been getting homestead assult cards like candy. Only problem is, I have only found 2 homesteads worth hitting up. One has given me 120md over the past few days, and I found a new one which gave me 990md today.Secondly, I also have a Settlement takeover.......any suggestions on who I should hit up for most MD's? (I've been tempted to hit you, but restrained - lol)Thanks for any input.

Weapons level 8 Defense level 7 Intelligence level 5 Security level 4 Radar level 1 White star 46 Purple star 45 Orange star 41 Green star 43 Brown star 32 Rainbow star 31 Black star 34 Yellow star 0 Blue star 0 Red star 0 Homestead assault 8 Settlement takeover 1 Survival pack 2 Teleport 4 1000 MD 0 5000 MD 0 10000 MD 0 25000 MD 0 Hey 7upncider......I've seen some of your settlements around my area (about 250N, 250E), so I was thinking that you have a good idea on which homesteads are not abandoned. While I dont have anywhere near the level of your stats, I've been getting homestead assult cards like candy. Only problem is, I have only found 2 homesteads worth hitting up. One has given me 120md over the past few days, and I found a new one which gave me 990md today.Secondly, I also have a Settlement takeover.......any suggestions on who I should hit up for most MD's? (I've been tempted to hit you, but restrained - lol)Thanks for any input.
If you find me you are more and willing allowd to hit me up i hope i help you on mds. Also I will give a list in a few hours of people you can hit up if you give me you relative location. I would gladly help you out there.
If you find me you are more and willing allowd to hit me up i hope i help you on mds. Also I will give a list in a few hours of people you can hit up if you give me you relative location. I would gladly help you out there.
I'm around 250N 250E, and I've found some good homesteads (Level 16 Def) around 200N 250E

For the settlement takeover just jack anybody's, doesn't make a difference which one as they are all the same thing. For the homestead card, once you find your bitch, just use it on him every day. If suddenly it dries out, give him a couple days to rebuild before you attack again (he probably just bought a level 18 attack or something)

I'm assuming you get MD's when you take over a settlement. Am I wrong?
We all know what assuming does :club: Owning more settlements does give you a higher percentage boost of returns on volcanoes and ruins. But taking one over does not directly give you anything whatsoever.

you just keep getting the ones you can and just hit anyone with that settlement attack card. im over 500 settlements now so maybe between me and yoda we can come back to fcp and get the same bonus that we are getting now cause it dont matter if im in a alliance now. I can get the bonus now matter what all youneed is over 150 settlements.

We all know what assuming does :club: Owning more settlements does give you a higher percentage boost of returns on volcanoes and ruins. But taking one over does not directly give you anything whatsoever.
I think i'll just hang onto the card now. Any settlement I take over will just be taken back from me. I cant log on to the site......is it down? Scheduled maintenance?
I think i'll just hang onto the card now. Any settlement I take over will just be taken back from me. I cant log on to the site......is it down? Scheduled maintenance?
Good idea, take them over when you are strong :club: Site loads for me..