Turn Based Web Game

Yes indeed. It was an easy and quick score for me. Im thinking it might be the same guy as someone earlier was talking about.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget these are the days to check out all those settlements that you might be skipping over at the ends of the month. I found myself 5 unowned settlements today and am back up to 7 :)I also found a couple Domination members with fairly low defense that are paying out very well. Feel free to hit them up if you are in the area. Coordinates: 216N, 114E Coordinates: 266N, 111E

Don't forget these are the days to check out all those settlements that you might be skipping over at the ends of the month. I found myself 5 unowned settlements today and am back up to 7 :)I also found a couple Domination members with fairly low defense that are paying out very well. Feel free to hit them up if you are in the area. Coordinates: 216N, 114E Coordinates: 266N, 111E
brag post.

Last couple of days I have found 7 unclaimed. Problem is though im losing as fast as I find them. My weapons 10 but my defense is 8. Im gonna try and get my securitybefore i do anything more with weapons. heres a few that gets me a couple a hundred a day also.137n 212e155n 237e

Are the rest of you getting more settlements lately? As I get my Attack & Defense over 10 I find it easier to capture and keep some settlements (and i've found a good spot loaded with empties). Settlements you govern: (16 total) I can't check how many FCP has because they nixed the alliance page for the time being.

Are the rest of you getting more settlements lately? As I get my Attack & Defense over 10 I find it easier to capture and keep some settlements (and i've found a good spot loaded with empties). Settlements you govern: (16 total) I can't check how many FCP has because they nixed the alliance page for the time being.
Yeah, I found almost 15 new settlements this weekend, but as of this morning, I only have 9 left. I checked out the settlements that I used to own, and those ******* alonquins, treasure hunter, and lesbian life alliances took me over. Fuckers.I've found that I've been hitting more motherlodes the higher my attack and defense is. It's nice too, that I have a constant 250+ hit on a homestead right next to my startpoint.Go FCP bitches.
Yeah, I found almost 15 new settlements this weekend, but as of this morning, I only have 9 left. I checked out the settlements that I used to own, and those ******* alonquins, treasure hunter, and lesbian life alliances took me over. Fuckers.I've found that I've been hitting more motherlodes the higher my attack and defense is. It's nice too, that I have a constant 250+ hit on a homestead right next to my startpoint.Go FCP bitches.
I believe that you hit more motherloads because of the settlements you own, not the attack/defense; but I could be wrong.I have a warpath of 7-8 homesteads that frequently or always pay out 120-200MD per attack (a couple low defense domination too!).The first 100 moves of my day I hit up all these people, following V's/R's along the way. Then I break off in a random direction from there looking for more suckers.

Im getting sick of domination and algonquin taking my stuff hahaha. Have you all looked on the forums. Seems like the larger the group is the more motherloads and more money you win from other homesteads. I went straight south of my homestead and got two more settlements but lost three to domination. hahah

I only got one settlement, thought I'd found a couple good places to hit up daily but they were pretty dry today. I'm trudging along...ars dollars 1808 MDMoves remaining 0Anytime moves 0Total moves used 9240Settlements joined 76Weapons level 8Defense level 5Intelligence level 4Security level 3Radar level 0Scouting missions 678Successful scouting missions 445Scouting missions done on you 20Successful scouting missions done on you 13Attacks 1147Successful attacks you've performed 1109Mars dollars recieved from your successful attacks 2299 MDMars dollars lost from your failed attacks 187 MDAttacks on you 23Successful attacks on you 22Mars dollars you won from failed attacks on you 2 MDMars dollars you lost from successful attacks on you 210 MDSettlements you govern: (1 total)Coordinates Date Claimed112N, 28W 2007-03-12

I only got one settlement, thought I'd found a couple good places to hit up daily but they were pretty dry today. I'm trudging along...ars dollars 1808 MDMoves remaining 0Anytime moves 0Total moves used 9240Settlements joined 76Weapons level 8Defense level 5Intelligence level 4Security level 3Radar level 0Scouting missions 678Successful scouting missions 445Scouting missions done on you 20Successful scouting missions done on you 13Attacks 1147Successful attacks you've performed 1109Mars dollars recieved from your successful attacks 2299 MDMars dollars lost from your failed attacks 187 MDAttacks on you 23Successful attacks on you 22Mars dollars you won from failed attacks on you 2 MDMars dollars you lost from successful attacks on you 210 MDSettlements you govern: (1 total)Coordinates Date Claimed112N, 28W 2007-03-12
Keep joining settlements. Yoda is right when he says that your MDs increase with the amount of settlements you own.

Ive been keeping track of time of day I do my moves. Not sure if it is right for everyone but its true for me. For the last 10 days i did five in the mourning around 8am i netted roughly about 800 to 900mds. When I do it after 4 I was averaging around 1500. I kept track of the route i took and hit the exact same volcanos homesteads and so forth. It may not be the same for everyone, but for me it seems after 4 is the best time to do my scouting.

Anyone playing this game anymore? If so how yea doing? I have been able to get more settlements now that i have my weapons to 11. Been able to take some from domination but cant do crap against agonquin.

Anyone playing this game anymore? If so how yea doing? I have been able to get more settlements now that i have my weapons to 11. Been able to take some from domination but cant do crap against agonquin.
My weapons are at 9, haven't tried attacking much yet. I'm still playing though.

Settlements joined 600 Weapons level 10 Defense level 11 Intelligence level 5 Security level 4 Radar level 1 Successful attacks you've performed 2057 Mars dollars recieved from your successful attacks 13207 MD Settlements you govern: (20 total)

Mars dollars 413 MD Moves remaining 0 Anytime moves 0 Total moves used 15017 Settlements joined 525 Weapons level 11 Defense level 10Intelligence level 5 Security level 5 Radar level 1 Mars dollars recieved from your successful attacks 9652 MD Settlements you govern: (17 total)have to fix this its says 17 i only have 7

I lost freaking 6 settlements last night. God DAM it. lol. ohh well. how is everyone else doing

I've probably only used my turns twice this week. Too busy lately. In a couple days you can go out and find 15 more :club:

Wow... Your attack was successful and you won 830 Mars Dollars!Coordinates: 280N, 120E if anybody can get there..Defense level was 6And I just took a settlement from a domination guy with defense of 10. That felt goot :club:

Wow... Your attack was successful and you won 830 Mars Dollars!Coordinates: 280N, 120E if anybody can get there..Defense level was 6And I just took a settlement from a domination guy with defense of 10. That felt goot :club:
ive taken four off of domination guys. its nice wen you can do that.

i swiped three settlements from a domination guy named dbug. he has a def. of 9. havent found any free ones yet.

Settlements you govern: (15 total) Coordinates Date Claimed 2007-04-07 2007-04-06 2007-04-06 2007-04-02 2007-04-07 2007-04-07 2007-04-05 2007-04-06 2007-04-07 2007-04-07 2007-04-07 2007-04-05 2007-03-13 2007-03-14 2007-03-07 got six settlements tonight drunk and not having a clue where i went. plus 1600 mds i guess its seven lol i cant count.

• 1 month later...
game onFor anyone who hasnt seen this game yet. They have started making it alot of fun lately. They have added a lot of new stuff.
game onFor anyone who hasnt seen this game yet. They have started making it alot of fun lately. They have added a lot of new stuff.
I have a dozen of the first 7 cards. The last 3 seem totally rare haven't even got 1 of them. The homestead attack card is cool too, there is a domination homestead with defense 20 in my neighborhood, I forget where exactly, but i've gotta find him and start using these cards on him :club:

I have been killing them lately with the homestead attack cards. I scored 4700 yesterday with them. I also have dozens of the first seven too. I have a 10k md card and a 1k. I have several other cards too but not sure off the top of my head what they are. I also joined the domination until I get my defense up and i recomend that to everyone for awhile it helps you get about 1500-2000 mds a day.

I have been killing them lately with the homestead attack cards. I scored 4700 yesterday with them. I also have dozens of the first seven too. I have a 10k md card and a 1k. I have several other cards too but not sure off the top of my head what they are. I also joined the domination until I get my defense up and i recomend that to everyone for awhile it helps you get about 1500-2000 mds a day.
I get 1500-2000 anyway - but it's because I have my list of which homesteads to rape every day. Do you hit a ton more motherloads because of it? If I join domination can I not attack domination homesteads? Because that's not acceptable. All my targets are domination.