Turn Based Web Game

For those of you that have ever played/enjoy turn based web games...this one seems pretty cool. It is called Exodus 3000 and is fairly simple in nature. You get 250 turns a day. You can find prizes in games such as $5 Amazon Gift Certs..You can also make alliances, so maybe an FCP alliance would be cool if enough people play the game. There is also the option to exchange your "Mars dollars" for money once per month. Not sure if there is as much potential as Moola has, but it seems like a fun little game anyway so I'm gonna try it out.Exodus 3000exodus3kbanner.jpg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no idea what the point of this game is, but it looks like it could be fun.Sign me up for an alliance or whatever.
It's basically exploring while trying to strengthen your stats and take over peoples land (or whatever they call it). Unfortunately it only takes about 10-15 mins to use your turns so it won't take up a whole work day :(But I like silly little games like this. And having a shot at some of those little prizes doesn't hurt.As far as Alliances, I didn't start one yet because I wanted to see if anybody gave a crap about the game. If we don't end up with at least 20 people signed up it's probably better to join an established one.
It's basically exploring while trying to strengthen your stats and take over peoples land (or whatever they call it). Unfortunately it only takes about 10-15 mins to use your turns so it won't take up a whole work day :(But I like silly little games like this. And having a shot at some of those little prizes doesn't hurt.As far as Alliances, I didn't start one yet because I wanted to see if anybody gave a crap about the game. If we don't end up with at least 20 people signed up it's probably better to join an established one.
I'll check it out when I get home. Establishing myself as a lowly cog in the FCP world domination machine is my dream.
I'm in as gkunit20. How do you set up an allience?
It looks like any old schmo can create one. And the more I look at it, might not be worth it at first. We are all pretty sucky and weak. And the advantage of alliances is that the more homesteads your alliance owns, the bigger bonuses you get more capturing mars dollars or whatever. Also, if the alliance owns the homestead, you can make your strongest member the "owner" or whatever they call it of all your strongholds. This would make it easier for noobs to gain a homestead but not have to defend it. Since we have nobody powerful, that would probably be a waste.That being said, there is a Moola.com alliance within the game for people that found the game through Moola. I am thinking of joining that. I suggest trying to get into a big alliance and rolling with them. I am so tempted to spent $10 and get 1000 moves just to get a quick boost in my skills to start. But I will resist.

Has anyone found an unoccupied homestead? That is apparently the big money maker/goal. I have gone through 500 moves and haven't found one. I have upgraded each of my skeelz from 0 to 1. I don't think I'll pursue 'security' any more though because it seems like a waste. Attack defence and scout for me.

Guess I should have read how to play before using up my 250 moves. That is okay though. I might spend a week just getting as much MD's as possible then next monday start upgrading. I now have 588.

Guess I should have read how to play before using up my 250 moves. That is okay though. I might spend a week just getting as much MD's as possible then next monday start upgrading. I now have 588.
Wait...can't people start attacking your home when you aren't there?
Spend the money...I left 57 MD in my account and the next day I was attacked and they are gone. I think the best strategy is when you get to enough to upgrade, upgrade and stop using moves unless you think you can make enough for another upgrade. That way you won't end up with 200 MD and 0 moves with 10-20 hours before you get more.I learned this the hard way :club:
Spend the money...I left 57 MD in my account and the next day I was attacked and they are gone. I think the best strategy is when you get to enough to upgrade, upgrade and stop using moves unless you think you can make enough for another upgrade. That way you won't end up with 200 MD and 0 moves with 10-20 hours before you get more.I learned this the hard way :club:
Wait...so you get an additional 250 moves a day? So if I have 30 moves left over after upgrading, I can stop and then next day I get 280 moves?
Wow, okay. I just did something that was supposed to give me 25 more moves but it hasn't registered yet. Hopefully it will soon and I can get to an outpost and upgrade my defense.
Wait...so you get an additional 250 moves a day? So if I have 30 moves left over after upgrading, I can stop and then next day I get 280 moves?
No, you only get 250 moves per day. So you would get 220 more moves.
No, you only get 250 moves per day. So you would get 220 more moves.
Then how come they told me that they were giving me 25 more moves? If 250 is the max you can have in a day it would be impossible to ever use those 25 free moves.
Then how come they told me that they were giving me 25 more moves? If 250 is the max you can have in a day it would be impossible to ever use those 25 free moves.
You can buy moves though for .01. So you would get 275 moves now.

I didn't think 250 is the max, just how many you get per day. If you can't go above 250 then ignore what I said about saving them. Someone confirm this when they figure it out :club:

Played my moves today. Was relieved to see that I only lost 9 MD's over night to attacks. Finished off today with 209MD's and 2 for defense and 1 for weapons.
Damn I lost like 100 MD's overnight. I am very close to the middle of the map, I bad spot I imagine. I hit 3 motherloads though, 40 100 and 140 MD's. Got my skeelz up to 2 2 1 1 and closing in on 500 MD's for upgrade #3