Official Sunday Mill Thread

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in - looking to redeem myself from last week's donkified way i was busted. lol GL all!btw - f the warmup - i woke up extra early when i could be getting some much needed beauty sleep to play this thing to only bust out pretty early! as if!

i'm in - looking to redeem myself from last week's donkified way i was busted. lol GL all!btw - f the warmup - i woke up extra early when i could be getting some much needed beauty sleep to play this thing to only bust out pretty early! as if!
Who are you trying to kid??? Like YOU need beauty sleep!!!! I will rail, but cannot chat since I have been Lee Jones' bitch for the last 2 weeks. :club:

ok so... the past couple $215 warm ups and mills ive gotten into, ive screwed up. i think it is because of the larger starting stacks, 10k. i feel that since i have a big stack to start, that i can play loose. my question is how should i be playing? i would much rather have 1500 starting chips. advice?

In a great mood after the Bears game, feeling a deep run in something today...
Easy for you. My wife is from the Seattle area!!!! Good thing I have a gf to take care of issues!!!