Official Sunday Mill Thread

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm making my first appearance in the sunday million today, i expect to luckbox my way to the final table, then make a horrible deal because i don't want to play for a couple hundred thousand.

What's the deepest an FCPer ever went?
-i've finished just in the top 100 twice..i'm actually not very proud of that at all...-also, i think that fileerror404 guy has a final table..
There are widespread power outages in St. Louis and a few other midwestern cities. Will that affect the number playing?
i'm in detroit, should i not play in it?
Are you in the middle of an ice storm right now?
uhhhh, it's on its way :club:
Statement as of 3:25 PM EST on January 14, 2007... Ice Storm Warning in effect from 10 PM this evening to 12 PMEST Monday...The National Weather Service in Detroit/Pontiac has issued an IceStorm Warning... which is in effect from 10 PM this evening to12 PM EST Monday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.Freezing rain... possibly mixed with sleet... will overspread thearea late this evening and continue into the morning hours ofMonday. Significant icing is expected... with widespread iceaccumulations between one quarter to one half inch... along withminor sleet accumulations.An Ice Storm Warning means severe winter weather conditions areexpected or occurring. Significant amounts of ice accumulationswill make travel dangerous or impossible. Travel is stronglydiscouraged. Commerce will likely be severely impacted. If youmust travel... keep an extra flashlight... food... and water in yourvehicle in case of an emergency. Ice accumulations and winds willlikely lead to snapped power lines and falling tree branches thatadd to the danger.