Important Announcement

Well, it took me until my second semester of college, but I have now realized that I am a homosexual. I like the male form more than females. I am no different than before this revelation. I still enjoy sports and poker. Will you support me. I feel like this is the right community to go to for support.Thanks,Eyank

yo man its totally safe with us. congrats on the self-realization/acceptance. good luck with everything, and the penis.

This is the new Eyank. You never know.
Good grammar is the staple of a well adjusted adult who is comfortable with his sexuality.
and all doubts of this being a real post is gone. Thanks for the momentary entertainment.
i'm still chuckling.what's funny is somebody's going to die when the real eyank gets on and sees this thread.

Why is everyone questioning my intentions. Its been a tough week for me. This girl came over and we were going to fool around, but I felt no attraction. Then I went to the gym and in the shower....it hit me....like a freight train. The itense feelings of forbidden desire overcame me. I need support.

Why is everyone questioning my intentions. Its been a tough week for me. This girl came over and we were going to fool around, but I felt no attraction. Then I went to the gym and in the shower....it hit me....like a freight train. The itense feelings of forbidden desire overcame me. I need support.
It's only a jock strap fetish. It doesn't mean you're gay.Sleep it off.
It's only a jock strap fetish. It doesn't mean you're gay.Sleep it off.
I appreciate the advice. But no...I crave phallus.
ovkmwi mb
Ewwwwwww.
did you drop the soap?