So i went busto. Let myself and my team down. Currently i'm on the grind playing $1.50 18 man SNG's. Thanks to doinsublim, this is possible. Thanks again bro.I'll keep ya'll posted to see what i've done w/10$. Hopefully i wont go broke.any advice FCP? thanks ahead, jcashx36x

So i went busto. Let myself and my team down. Currently i'm on the grind playing $1.50 18 man SNG's. Thanks to doinsublim, this is possible. Thanks again bro.I'll keep ya'll posted to see what i've done w/10$. Hopefully i wont go broke.any advice FCP? thanks ahead, jcashx36x
Good luck on rebuilding.How did you get broke ? Were you playing above your limits ? Seriously, if you don't cash in the first one or two of those sng's, you need to go to penny cash tables. Bankroll management is crucial. You're not really even rolled for the $1.50's.

Multi table and dont focus too much energy into your play, you simply dont need to to beat micros. Have the tables going on in the background whilst you listen to music or go on messenger. It will be a hell of a grind otherwise.

Multi table and dont focus too much energy into your play, you simply dont need to to beat micros. Have the tables going on in the background whilst you listen to music or go on messenger. It will be a hell of a grind otherwise.
uh no.
do the exact opposite of this, and you will be just fine. :club:--cm
  • 2 weeks later...
do the exact opposite of this, and you will be just fine. :club:--cm
I dont know where you play your micro limits, but all you need is ABC poker to come out on top at these levels.I'm not suggesting you pay no attention to the game whatsoever, but little is needed to be able to beat them.
I'm not suggesting you pay no attention to the game whatsoever, but little is needed to be able to beat them.
this part is true, if you are a compentent player.however, having reads and knowing certain players tendencies will help you beat lower levels at a much higher rate. if, say, you could beat lower limits for around 2bb/100 imagine what having good reads and being able to make optimal plays would do to your winrate.