gonna be in new poker movie

If anyone has heard of the new poker movie in the makes called "lucky you". you will be pleased to know, that I, the splashmaster, will be in it. it stars eric bana,drew barrymore,debra messing,and robert duval. shooting has began in las vegas. my first call is monday at 6:00am. I heard about it through the las vegas poker discussion group. the casting company (malifinn casting) was looking for experienced las vegas poker dealers. I sent a portfolio, and was called back. I will be paid $155.00 for 8 hrs than time and 1/2 over 8, than double time and a 1/2 for over 10 hours. I think it will be a cool experience. you can check the plot and stuff online I have a link but not sure how to put in here. anyway just google the title I guess

WOWThat is a fantastic pay for being a dealer in a movie, congrats :)FYI, is this the Doyle movie...cause he wanted Duvall to play him

no its not the doyle movie. when I was called they told me the dealer spots were filled and I would be in as a player. that was only 55.00 for 8 hours and so on. then I got the call saying a dealer backed out so I'm in :D I'm probably gonna get like a 5 minute scene , but who cares im in a movie 8)

And knowing how long it takes to get a scene right, you're looking at probably at LEAST 1200-1500 dollars :D