100k Speed Tourney

yeah there are just click on pokerpages home and look for the updates. i think it just ended
ok i must be looking at somethign wrong because they are only showing up to the last omaha event

# Fri Jan 12 2007 05:15 GMTDaniel Negreanu Eliminated in 16th PlaceDaniel Negreanu was busted by Michael Sampoerna. All the money went in on the flop of {Q-Hearts}{9-Hearts}{3-Clubs}. Negreanu had bottom pair and a flush draw with {K-Hearts}{3-Hearts}, while Sampoerna had a straight flush draw with {J-Hearts}{8-Hearts}. The turn was {10-Spades} and the river was a {10-Clubs}. Sampoerna won with a straight and Negreanu headed to the rail in 16th place.

Lindgren: "Now that football season is over I need to get back to poker."I would be curious to hear some E-dog sports betting stories. (and if he makes significant $ from sports)

DN gets hit by quads again! (....and helps E-Dog! :club:)"Lindgren makes Quads to Clip DanielOn a board of 10-6-6-3-6, and three people in the pot, Erick Lindgren makes a pot sized bet. One player folds, and Daniel makes the call with Q-Q . Lindgren turns over 2-6 for quads, and Daniel sighs as Erick rakes about a 100k pot, making him the clear chip leader."

i think it was only 80k us and 100k australian
Yeah, the buyin is in AUD. E-Dog = thrilled that the USD is in such bad shape, Daniel not so. Hopefully, that can change with Daniel doing well in the ME :club: