It's Cold

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the movie selection isn't the worst part about Iowa.   -17 actual temp right now. Wind chill significantly worse.

"Nah." - Florida in reply to topic title

currently negative 2. they say it feels like negative 20, but i wouldnt know, i havent been outside in days. 

Posted Images

grocey I am keeping count, and when we get to vegas honey your dead meat

grocery is good people!
that's getting debatable by the minute lolhe one quick bugger, most likely quick that way too looool

are you two really going to hang with her in Vegas? that has to be the worst idea i've ever heard. i mean, im sure the ladies wont mind a three hundred pound retard following you arond speaking. very. choppily.

are you two really going to hang with her in Vegas? that has to be the worst idea i've ever heard. i mean, im sure the ladies wont mind a three hundred pound retard following you arond speaking. very. choppily.
You talk bad bout my woman 1 more time I am gonna cut you bitch
While your sitting at home me Rose,Chrozzo, and everyone else will be getting lap dances at the Rhino.
We will have fun that's for sure, poker, drinks and friends that's whats counts
are you two really going to hang with her in Vegas? that has to be the worst idea i've ever heard.
Apparently we think alike. No clue how anyone would be able to stand her at a Vegas meetup. Hopefully her invite gets lost in transit.
Apparently we think alike. No clue how anyone would be able to stand her at a Vegas meetup. Hopefully her invite gets lost in transit.
Did Rose do something to you on here? It seems your going out of your way to be mean to her. She seems pretty harmless to me but maybe I am missing something.