Another Losing Session

deposited over 500 in two nightsdoesnt matter pokerstars or full tiltI keep getting rivered, or in tournaments running into AA twice while I had KKplayed 10/20 on stars id flop top pairwith either a king or ace kicker, if i had KQ and Q came out id lose to AQ or he would make two pair on turn or rivermy bank account which was once had18k in checkingand 10k in savingsis now down to 530Poker isnt all fun and games

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should try AP next, but preferably the 3/6 games.kthx.That's Absolute Poker. 3/6. Limit.Absolute.3/6.Limit.

deposited over 500 in two nightsdoesnt matter pokerstars or full tiltI keep getting rivered, or in tournaments running into AA twice while I had KKplayed 10/20 on stars id flop top pairwith either a king or ace kicker, if i had KQ and Q came out id lose to AQ or he would make two pair on turn or rivermy bank account which was once had18k in checkingand 10k in savingsis now down to 530Poker isnt all fun and games
Just to clarify... You've blown over 27k?

i played a little three/sixthen played 77 dollar pot limit tourny and 20 dollar on pstarsthen the 12k guaranteed on FTP, as well as three sixthen today I played 3/6 on stars with 120 lost that, deposited 80 more. Ran it up to 240then i jumped in the 10/20 game

i played a little three/sixthen played 77 dollar pot limit tourny and 20 dollar on pstarsthen the 12k guaranteed on FTP, as well as three sixthen today I played 3/6 on stars with 120 lost that, deposited 80 more. Ran it up to 240then i jumped in the 10/20 game
Huh... can't see any issues here lol.

I just absolutely feel numb right now. This is the side of poker that needs to be addressed, not everyone playing poker is winning a million dollars. There are the players like me who just dont know anymore.

I just absolutely feel numb right now. This is the side of poker that needs to be addressed, not everyone playing poker is winning a million dollars. There are the players like me who just dont know anymore.
Don't know what? Proper BR management?
Then seriously get some help.Seattle Hotline Number: (206) 361-8413

I dont know anymore, before I was content playing 3/6 and an occasional 10 or 5 dollar sit n go. Then before you know it im playing 100/200 on pokerstars. 30/60 on FTP. Playing 100 dollar tournys on Stars

Seattle, don't you see a patern here? Seriously, get a job, and get some help. Seriously.
I have a job, all the money I net I keep. I live rent free. I probably net over 3k and its all mine to spend on whatever I wantim 26 a graduate of UofWashington, have a nice steady job
I dont know anymore, before I was content playing 3/6 and an occasional 10 or 5 dollar sit n go. Then before you know it im playing 100/200 on pokerstars. 30/60 on FTP. Playing 100 dollar tournys on Stars
You keep saying the same thing and everyone keeps telling u the same thing. You have a gambling problem. Poker is gambling, and even if someone is making money the ups and downs can be extremely unhealthy for all aspects in your life. Poker is not all a walk in the park, even if you are a winning player. So steriously try and get some help.
Thank you for contributing to the "Send Zach to College Fund"

This is either the worst joke account ever or the stupidest human being I have come across.That is all.

I have no life, im fat. I obsess over a hott ex girlfriend that will never come back. When I get on the computer its a matter of avoiding neteller so I cant deposit money.

I know how you feel man, I went through this last year losing about $4000. I gave it a break for a few months and really decided to work on my game and start doing it the hard way. Sticking to your bankroll limits and patience is definately the key. I'm up about $2000 since starting afresh. If you feel you can't play solid poker without straying to bigger games that your bankroll cant take don't even deposit! Ring the room up and ask for an exclusion for 6 months or something. Good luck..