Help The Wangman

Here's an idea: a powerful corporation is dumping thousands of tons of toxic waste into public rivers and streams, and only one man can stop him: Mecha Luther: the cyborg reincarnation of Martin Luther, who's new cause is environmentalism, for no reason. His weapon is his left arm is a nail gun, and he carries a sack of lists of his grievances. If you stand in the way of his cause, BANG! He nails his grievances to your head.This isn't fiction. Someone should really cover it.

Here's an idea: a powerful corporation is dumping thousands of tons of toxic waste into public rivers and streams, and only one man can stop him: Ted Turner in the form of Captain planet, who's new cause is environmentalism, for no reason. His motto is, "Protect the environment, or I'll fucking kill you!." If you stand in the way of his cause, he fucking kills you.This isn't fiction. Someone should really cover it.

How the youth of America spends their time looking at red/yellow buckets, replaces movies titles with the word "penis," and fights over a mug with a t.v. show logo on it.- that is all :club:

How the youth of America spends their time looking at red/yellow buckets, replaces movies titles with the word "penis," and fights over a mug with a t.v. show logo on it.- that is all :club:

You all tried, but sucked.I ended up writing a generic piece about the disingenuousness of the abortion debate, just so I could constantly put the phrase "miscarriage (of justice)" uncomfortably close to the word "abortion."Wang

You all tried, but sucked.I ended up writing a generic piece about the disingenuousness of the abortion debate, just so I could constantly put the phrase "miscarriage (of justice)" uncomfortably close to the word "abortion."Wang
Hahahaha. I hope your brother's teacher is amused. I assume this is for college?
Hahahaha. I hope your brother's teacher is amused. I assume this is for college?
I really hope it's for Wang's unknown little brother's 4th grade project.
Naw, bitches. He's a senior in highschool.