4/6 At Pca Final Table Cardrunners Members

Just saw this on their site today, that 4 of the 6 PCA FTers are Cardrunners members. Mark
Hmm, maybe I should keep my subscription and actually use it. I was thinking of cancelling because I wasn't getting much out of it -- I didn't use it, and when I did, they were 3-tabling and the graphics were so bad it was hard to follow along.
Hmm, maybe I should keep my subscription and actually use it. I was thinking of cancelling because I wasn't getting much out of it -- I didn't use it, and when I did, they were 3-tabling and the graphics were so bad it was hard to follow along.
I've found it to be quite good. I just watch the cash game videos, so I don't know about the tourney stuff. I haven't had any problems with the graphics even when they 4 table. (ever once and a while it goes blurry for a second or 2, but it pops right back)I heard PXF is better for tourneys.I think having a personal coach is better by far, but these aren't bad. I wish they were available when I got started playing. Or at least, I wish I knew about them. I'd get a subscription, download all the videos, then cancel it and watch them at your leisure. Mark
I'd get a subscription, download all the videos, then cancel it and watch them at your leisure. Mark
You have to input a valid username and password each time you watch the videos (even if downloaded), but considering the insight/information/etc that you're receiving it's well worth the price.
You have to input a valid username and password each time you watch the videos (even if downloaded), but considering the insight/information/etc that you're receiving it's well worth the price.
I don't. I download and watch them all frequently when offline. I believe that WMP saves the license files. Mine asks to back them up every once and a while.Mark
You can configure WMP to save the information so that you don't have to re-enter your information everytime you try to open the files.