Bounses/rakebacks

does anyoen know if full tilt offer's ne good bonuses, rake backs (or w.e??) trying to figure out about these things, so i can get the best deal, ne help would be great
PM me your email and I'll hook ya up with rake back (27% best offered at FT).
so if i start a real moeny account and dont use a bonus offer / rake back offer am i screwing my self hard core? just a little bit? or not really at all..
Depends on how much you play. Here's an example:Say you play on FT 1/2 NL 6 Max (2 Tables) for about 15 hrs/week. Your monthly rakeback would be $380/month and $4,560/year. Many times rakeback helps losing players break even, and turns break even players into "winning players".
Depends on how much you play. Here's an example:Say you play on FT 1/2 NL 6 Max (2 Tables) for about 15 hrs/week. Your monthly rakeback would be $380/month and $4,560/year. Many times rakeback helps losing players break even, and turns break even players into "winning players".
Does it make winning players into losing players then???This is very confusing. :club:
Does it make winning players into losing players then???This is very confusing. :club:
That money goes back into your poker account... aside from whatever profits you make. It's a percentage, (in this case 27%) of all the money that you contribute towards the rake, that comes back to you.
so if i start a real moeny account and dont use a bonus offer / rake back offer am i screwing my self hard core? just a little bit? or not really at all..
if you dont already have an account theres no reason not to get rakeback. it cant possibly hurt you and doesnt take much time to set up. Its free money that you otherwise wouldnt get that you dont even have to do any work to keep track of it just shows up every month.
You are definitely screwing yourself hardcore. Rake is a huge beast that every poker must fight to be profitable at the game. Having rakeback gives you a much better chance of being a successful player. Even if you're only a casual player.... you can't beat free money. Which is exactly what you're passing up if you don't sign up for rakeback.

Say a place pays twice monthly rakeback with a bonus code... is this a limited time only deal or is there no end date in site?