Anybody Playing In The Mansion 100k Tonight?

1. Play like a cash game, but slightly more risk averse.2. Expect a LOT of very bad players.3. Play shove or fold if you are down to less than about 12xbb.4. Read all three volumes of Harrington on Holdem within the next hour.5. See 4.

that tournys blind structure is awful for the first hour and you only start with 1500 in chips so... first hour you need to double or triple up. So be aggresive when the time is right and sit back till that big hand comes....

that tournys blind structure is awful for the first hour and you only start with 1500 in chips so... first hour you need to double or triple up. So be aggresive when the time is right and sit back till that big hand comes....
So it's basically a SNG. Meh, it's only a 100 bucks
this is my first time playing it too, i think the structure change is tonite cuz its tomorow their time
It has changed tonight. I was hoping for the latter since it requires less tourny skill. Meh. I'm SheWntLtGo, what's your name?
if the structure is this bad, you're better off seeing TONS of cheap flops early and overbetting made hands. you will definitely need to chip up early if you want a chance to win.edit: do these things have overlays? i haven't deposited on mansion yet, but i'm considering it.
if the structure is this bad, you're better off seeing TONS of cheap flops early and overbetting made hands. you will definitely need to chip up early if you want a chance to win.edit: do these things have overlays? i haven't deposited on mansion yet, but i'm considering it.
word on the street is about 43k overlay in this one. GL to those playing.
571 signed up tonight so another big overlayand the structure changed to 2,500 starting chips and 15 min blinds so much better

Big overlay today. Card dead and I keep pressing the rebuy button thinking I'm in a cash game. My only hand was 10-10 and the flop came with an A and K. Tournys suck.

ummmmmmmm i have 790 @ the break... short recap... had 10s twice, both flopped overs and had to muck, AA once, had to fold on turn, also had two pair < set... this is sweeeeeeeeeet :club:

ummmmmmmm i have 790 @ the break... short recap... had 10s twice, both flopped overs and had to muck, AA once, had to fold on turn, also had two pair < set... this is sweeeeeeeeeet :club:
I don't get it.
wait, mansion is running a 100k guar. tourney? how often is this...$100 buy in? and 43k overlays...good lord. it's the new bodonk.- Jordan
EVERYDAY at 7 PST they are running at 100 buyin 100k tourny. Only reason I played was the huge overlay. If people find out about it though, there won't me an overlay