Dont Know What Should I Do?

Not to sound harsh......but, play better.Seriously, we all go thru "Card Dead" phases and blame "variance". But most instances of "Card Dead" is often just an inability to adapt to a table. During those nights where it really just isn't your night, go watch a movie or something else. Don't push yourself into playing cards or styles that you feel are losers. My advice sound a little inconsistent? Welcome to Poker.Bottom line, if you cannot find a way to play a hand to a winnng conclusion. Fold it and wait for a situation that you can live with. Play EACH hand independent of previous hands - which is different from playing each hand STRATEGICALLY independent of previous hands. If it really is just a temporary blip in the card randomness, then rely on your Bank Roll to pull you through. Bank roll not big enough to withstand the Card Dead streak? Different problem. Build a bank roll and don't out play your limits.

I would play more. The cards will even out. If you are a winning player, you will even make money!
Agreed.Also. Do you play Limit or No Limit. If its No Limit you might find a nice change of pace in switching for a while.
agree try limit if the swings are getting too harsh
agreed. Maybe even change games. This helps me get out of the "bad habits" and go back to basics. When I go back to my usual game, then I am refreshed and not angered with being "Card Dead". I find that when I am card dead, I try to force hands more, when I should just chill the f'k out...
Not to sound harsh......but, play better.Seriously, we all go thru "Card Dead" phases and blame "variance". But most instances of "Card Dead" is often just an inability to adapt to a table.
Agreed. Just like at times it's "cold" out and we blame the "weather". But most of the time it's just us, not feeling warm enough.
what should i do and how should i play when i am simply not getting cards and not hitting flops/and missing big draws???
here's a crazy idea...how about folding??
here's a crazy idea...how about folding??
My software is not equipped with a "fold" button.What is this "fold" you speak of?