Caro says people's chip stacks are often indicative of their poker personality...Those that are educated enough not to give away this tell often make their chip stacks in a different way.I've seen some interesting chip stack techniques and am just wondering how do YOU stack your chips...or what's the weirdest chip stacking technique you've seen? pretty designs?Sometimes i make my chips into the shape of a fish...does that reflect my play?

I just like to put mine in even rows for even counting Carlos Mortenson's castle of chips was hilarious on the WPT

I keep my stacks in groups of 20s, and can sometimes be overly preoccupied in keeping them orderly. This organized manner reflects my naturly conservative or tight nature.It should be noted that I may not be percieved as being a conservative player by many on my tables. I raise with a variety of hands, and am very aggresive preflop, seeing a lot of flops. However, once the flop comes down, I play a very conservative and tight-aggressive game. Thus, though I may appear maniacal by a new player, my style actually is reflected in neat and orderly stacks in front of me.Howard Lederer keeps his stacks is huge rising towers. I think the stacks reflect his play from what info I've gathered. They are impossing, as he can be. They are organized, as he can be. They are unconventional, as he can be. And if they get bumped wrong, they may tilt and topple, as he...well, that may be going too far.

Sometimes i make my chips into the shape of a fish...does that reflect my play?
Maybe it means you are a fish...OOOO...BURN...just kidding. My stacks are just kind of random.
Caro says people's chip stacks are often indicative of their poker personality...Those that are educated enough not to give away this tell often make their chip stacks in a different way.I've seen some interesting chip stack techniques and am just wondering how do YOU stack your chips...or what's the weirdest chip stacking technique you've seen? pretty designs?Sometimes i make my chips into the shape of a fish...does that reflect my play?
I like salt on my chips and sometimes a sauce such as curry sauce or tomato ketchup !
my friend stacks his chips in random heights and with differnet numerical values mixed up to censored me off b/c my stacks are so organizd
Try and make him keep them in order. You have the right to ask how many chips he has at anytime. So everytime you're in a hand with him from now on ask him what he has. He'll have to count. Then tell him if he kept them organized you wouldn't have to ask. He'll either count everytime you ask him or he'll give in and stack them neatly. Either way you'll have the edge.
Groups that I can count, whatever that means in the limit I'm playing.In home games we have the long-standing joke of the "poker p3nis," which is just went you stack your chips straight up and tell everyone yours is bigger.

Well, that is a good question. In cash games in which I would like to appear agressive so I can bet for value when I hit great flops, I like to stack my chips up slightly unorganized. But in bigger games where I would like to have the persona as a player who only plays with the goods, I tend to stack my chips up neatly and while keeping the higher valued chips out of view.

I like salt on my chips and sometimes a sauce such as curry sauce or tomato ketchup !
dutch style with mayo isn't that bad actually. hmmm, I could really go for some Walker's salt and vinegar crisps too, ir a cadbury's wispabite. Damn now you've gotten me thinking of all of the great candy you lot have over there
I tend to stack my chips up neatly and while keeping the higher valued chips out of view.
Big chips up front please, just the rules. If you won't do it voluntarily, I'll just have them floor man move them for you.