Florida has made alot of people happy!$$$$$$$$$ The city of Columbus morns today! A loss unbearable to deal with.......I think me and the team are going to jump off a cliff you will find us at the bottom being being ate by gators...what remains anywas after the fall to the bottom! Take care

If I hear one more OHIO fan say that 51 day's off killed us I'm going to puke. Hey dumb *** FLA had 37 days off I guess as long as it is not more than 40 your team won't suck *** !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh but **** because there was a **** and ZOMG *****~!!

Can someone remind me again why they can't take the top 8 from the BCS poll and plug them into a playoff?Money? I think they could make plenty this way?Too many games? Take one game out of the regular season? Start the season a week early?Just wondering.

Can someone remind me again why they can't take the top 8 from the BCS poll and plug them into a playoff?Money? I think they could make plenty this way?Too many games? Take one game out of the regular season? Start the season a week early?Just wondering.
I think they are making plenty of money with the sponsors of the games. It's still a jopke.
Because unfortunately the NCAA just signed a contract w/ the BCS that will last 4 years or something
Look at the conference records in the Bowl Games this year.
no one can compete with the SEC in football. period.we dominated the big bowls...LSU put on a clinic against Notre Dame...and well i dont need to talk about the Fla. Game...
no one can compete with the SEC in football. period.we dominated the big bowls...LSU put on a clinic against Notre Dame...and well i dont need to talk about the Fla. Game...
The LSU vs Nore Dame game was a complete mismatch. You can hardly use that to talk about the strength of the conference.
Well, so did Michigan and USC, so that doesn't really prove much about LSU except that Notre Dame is a remarkably average football team.