Have You Ever Gotten A Royal?

Have you ever gotten a Royal Flush?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Well, Have you?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How many royals have you had?

• 3 or more

I just have to know. Sorry guys about how gay this thread is, but I just have to pose the question after seeing the influx of Royal brag posts. When you answer, post how you answered and how long you have been playing poker.I have been playing since I was 6 years old. I'm 22 now, and have never gotten a Royal Flush in my life. I know it matters very little, since a winning hand is a winning hand. But over such a long span and such a large amount of hands, it's a little more crazy that I have yet to get one?I came home from work one night in May, and my roommate had printed off a Hand History. He has only been playing a year, and hit a Royal on a guy in a cash game, and got paid off to the max.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my first one playing live with my buddies 2 years ago at the age of 16. Got 2 more in 2006 when I started online poker, 1 in PLO and 1 in NLH, both cash games.

1, but it was Omaha and not Hold'Em
Yeah, doesn't really matter what game it is, as long as it isn't a Lowball game.Although that would probably be my luck: get dealt a Royal Flush and it be in 2-7TD.

Pacific Poker$10 MAX buy-in NL table.Ac-Kc for me in SB.Folded around to me. I make it $1BB calls all-in for a total of 53 cents!!!I flop the Royal and rake in 50 cents. What a win. TP/MM.Side note: I emailed support at Pacific and let them know I had received a Royal Flush. They credited me $50 instantly. WOW?!?! That is a HUGE bonus for a $10 MAX buy-in game.

Pacific Poker$10 MAX buy-in NL table.Ac-Kc for me in SB.Folded around to me. I make it $1BB calls all-in for a total of 53 cents!!!I flop the Royal and rake in 50 cents. What a win. TP/MM.Side note: I emailed support at Pacific and let them know I had received a Royal Flush. They credited me $50 instantly. WOW?!?! That is a HUGE bonus for a $10 MAX buy-in game.
Pacific honors a bonus when you hit a royal? Do all sites do that?
NICE bonus for that man.I watch a guy at my table in a tournament on Prima 2 years ago get pushed all-in against in a monster pot. The guy slowrolled trying to grab a screenshot of his hand before calling with the Royal.

I got my first Royal while playing $3/$6 at Lucky Chances about 6 years ago - $500 bonus. Not bad...caught it on the river. My second was in Omaha, playing at a small place in Ventura called the Player's Club. Paid out an additional $40 for the high hand of the night. Only Royals I've ever hit were in live play.

I've been playing for 4 years and I've gotten 2 royals. One playing NL online and I pushed on the flop with a royal flush draw and got called by tp, made it on the river. Second one was plaing $15/30 live in Vegas, I flopped the royal flush draw oop and I capped the flop against top 2, he checked turn as did I and he c/c river.

playing 6 months.1 Royal.Stars.Shortstack went all in. I had the hand already, but rivered The Royal for my meager payoff.

I've had 3 Royal Flushes:- One playing for play money NLHE, a couple years ago.- The other two playing $10 NLHE, within a 3-4 week period last summer.All were paid off when I pushed. I've been playing for cash for almost a year now.

Ok, my first impulse was to make a sexual reference, but I haven't seen Royal around in awhile so I'll just let it go.I've been playing recreationaly for at least 14 years. I've been playing seriously about a year. No Royals, evar. Sux balls. Best I've ever had was quads and probably didn't get paid shit on it.

I've had a Royal, I'm sure of that, but I have no idea how many, and it wouldn't let me not pick an option, so I put 1.I know I've been playing at one table where there was a Royal on board as well, so that should count too.

Yep, I've had two of them. I've been playing for about 3-4 years. Royal Flush #1: Very dramatic. Small buy in two table tourney over at friends house. I was on the bubble, second short stack with 4 players remaining. Anyways, I had KJ diamonds. Flop was A Q diamonds 8 spades. I was really inexperienced at the time so I softplayed my hand. My opponent and I got a freecard. Turn was like a 4 clubs. I checked again and other guy put me all in. I thought about it for a while since I was gone if I missed the huge draw. In the end I couldn't lay it down and of course the river was a 10 of diamonds. Very sweet it was. Only crappy thing was that I didn't seal the deal. Instead of winning like I should have, I finished 2nd. Royal Flush #2: Again, with KJ. This time it was spades not diamonds. I actually three bet KJ in early position on a 5-10 party poker table. I was making a move on a lady who raised far too often. Well that move paid off. Because I flopped the royal and got her to pay me off big time. Boy, lemme tell ya, she didn't have kind words for me in the chatbox. :club:

I had 8 last year, I'm a luckbox.I had one in a live tournament, to knock someone out and bust the bubble that one was sweet.Even sexier.. 3/6 Omaha H/L Live game.. Had the wheel straight flush to scoop a monster. A(d)4(d)2(x)2(x)K(x) 2(d) 3(d) flop X turn 5(d) river So sweet.

Been playing for 2.5 years ..and got 3 royal flush at NLHE but All during small SNG's. I got a very niiiiice str8 flush once. (On a cash game this time). The guy was holding the nut flush. :D The board was like 5sQd8s4s7s. My opponent had AsQs. I had 6d6s. :club: Definition of a cooler for my opponent....

I've had three. Two in live play, One online. I've been playing for a little over 6 years.The first was in holdem a live 3/6/12 game. Was a board of AQJT of clubs and I held the K of clubs. I got a free dinner. I had been playing for about a month when it happened. The Qc came on the river and i remember I just about jumped out of my chair. Obviously I got no action but showed it down for the dinner.The second was in Omaha Hi only 4/8 game. I won a nice sized pot and an extra $100 for the high hand of the day. I remember this one so well cause I was stuck huge in this game like $500 and I went on a rush where I won back all of it in about an hour and it was capped by the royal hand. :club: The third was online. It was at Party poker in a 1/2 LHE game. I flopped it and I got no action on it, I think one guy called the flop and folded the turn. The funny thing was I got a straight flush about 5 minutes before that on another table, was 3 tabling.

Been playing for 2.5 years ..and got 3 royal flush at NLHE but All during small SNG's. I got a very niiiiice str8 flush once. (On a cash game this time). The guy was holding the nut flush. :D The board was like 5sQd8s4s7s. My opponent had AsQs. I had 6d6s. :club: Definition of a cooler for my opponent....
That happened to me last night.Me and my opponent both in a blind battle with Ax.Board went 7sX8sJs9s or something like that, I had the Ace, he had the Ten. We was allin for 2 bets on the river, thankfully.

Got one the other day. Can't believe I got paid off for it, given the other guy's hand, but felt nice. (Pokerstars doesn't offer a bonus - they claim to deal out over 100 royals a day -- I asked.)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($23.65)Hero ($25.65)Button ($51.30)SB ($9.75)BB ($27.75)UTG ($10.65)Preflop: Hero is CO with J :club: , A :D . 2 folds, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, BB calls $0.75.Flop: ($2.10) K :D , T :D , Q :D(2 players)BB bets $0.5, Hero calls $0.50.Turn: ($3.10) 3 :)(2 players)BB bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75.River: ($4.60) 8 :)(2 players)BB bets $3.25, Hero raises to $23.4, BB calls $20.15.Final Pot: $51.40Results in white below: BB has As 6h (flush, king high). Hero has Jd Ad (straight flush, ace high). Outcome: Hero wins $51.40.

Got one about a year ago in my home game. It was a Royal Heart Flush. Other then that I haven't seen any online or even on TV.

1 after about 18 months (maybe 20K hands) of play. Unfortunately it was in a tournament and I barely got anything out of it. (And yes, I know that half of you can play 20K hands in a long weekend.)Did hit a straight flush vs full house that got paid well but unfortunately it was in a limit game so capped turn and river was the best I could do.