Moving Up Stakes

I've been playing .05 / .10 blinds in No limit Texas Holdem cash games on Ultimate Bet. I've doubled my BR in 2 weeks (Currently at $52.97), now should I go to the .10 / .20 blinds or stay untill my BR is higher??

I've been playing .05 / .10 blinds in No limit Texas Holdem cash games on Ultimate Bet. I've doubled my BR in 2 weeks (Currently at $52.97), now should I go to the .10 / .20 blinds or stay untill my BR is higher??
Well i think most people are going to tell you to stick to .05/.10. I know I wouldn't but thats only because i would play better at the higher limits. "You never want to stick all your eggs in one basket" -- Johnny Chan
TP/MM
You should actually be playing lower probably.General rule is 10-15 buyins, kinda depending on the level you're at. You can get by with 10 in low stakes.Granted, I don't follow my own advice, but it depends if you mind going broke or not.

i currently have 18,000 playing 2.50 5.. so that's just under 40 buy ins.im only gonna move up when i have 30 buy ins for 5 10.. ie 30k.at lower stakes, you seem to be crushing so id play with 15.. and in the scheme of things, if youlose you will be able to get 50 bucks back from some other source.also, one thing ive found useful, is as im multitabling, ill play 4 table sof 1 - 2, and 2 2.50 - 5s.so its more gradual.keep up the good work, Watch.

Poker's a marathon, not a sprint. Move up when you're plenty rolled. If you are a winning player and play within your bankroll, you can turn $50 into a roll for 10/20nl in 2 years of relatively serious play.erac

UB doesn't offer $.10/.20 instead .10/.25 I would suggest grinding out .05/.10 for awhile especially since ur beating the game until you reach 10 buy-ins for .10/.25 at a minimum. There's not too much solid play at their lower stakes so it should be relatively simple.GLLuke

Poker's a marathon, not a sprint. Move up when you're plenty rolled. If you are a winning player and play within your bankroll, you can turn $50 into a roll for 10/20nl in 2 years of relatively serious play.erac
Is that what you did?

im probably the worst person to listen to for BR management advice, but at low stakes like everyone has said, 8-10 buyins works. I would grindi t out at 5/10c NL, maybe play some 5$ sngs, and try to get to 200$. that will give you 8 25$ (max) buyins or 10 $20 (sufficient) buyinspatrick