party poker deposit bonus question

Allright here is my question. I just did the 200 buyin and got 100 free after 500 raked hands on Party. I'm talking... Finished it a few hours ago, I took the money out quick because I want to send 500 over to absolute. Would I qualify for this 30% deposit this month even though I already hit them up for 100 already?

Thats what I'm getting from it, A monthly reload bonus on party.. I just wanna know if I can use it this month lol.
I'm pretty sure the bonus he is talking about is for your first ever deposit at Party, they don't have a reload running at this time.
Thats what I'm getting from it, A monthly reload bonus on party.. I just wanna know if I can use it this month lol.
I'm pretty sure the bonus he is talking about is for your first ever deposit at Party, they don't have a reload running at this time.
Ditto... if they have a reload, you'll get an email.
Ditto... if they have a reload, you'll get an email.
Yeah, it is a first deposit bonus... sorry about the confusion
if it's a first time deposit bonus, how are you going to withdrawal from Party and deposit again using it?
I used instantbankroll, so i guess they don't count it as a deposit
are you sure that instantbankroll doesn't count as a first deposit....cause if thats true I'm gonna do that too, redoposit the cash that they gave me. you finished your 500 raked hands yet??
Yeah, i finished my 500 hands, ended up with about 160 bucks, so i'm gonna take that and my money from Stars and put it all into Party using that code... I'm only assuming it's a 1st time deposit bonus because no one else on here was aware of it, and it pops up every time i open up Party.Also, that code will expire on april 7th, and you have to play raked hands equal to 5 times the bonus amount.
Allright here is my question. I just did the 200 buyin and got 100 free after 500 raked hands on Party. I'm talking... Finished it a few hours ago, I took the money out quick because I want to send 500 over to absolute. Would I qualify for this 30% deposit this month even though I already hit them up for 100 already?
I would make sure of each site's policy. I haven't done a lot of it, but would like to do the same "bonus w*h*o*r*i*n*g." However, when I went to pull money out of Absolute last week, I believe they said that withdrawing money from the site followed by a redeposit within 48 hours would nullify a subsequent bonus. If that's the case, I don't think you could pinball money between Neteller and Absolute for repeat bonuses, but you could bounce between a few different sites in the course of a week to get a series of bonuses started.(Absolute also had a three-day bonus, where you could get 20% for deposits on Wednesday, Thursday *and* Friday, one per day. Support told me that you couldn't, for example, put in $100, remove it, put it in again the next day, remove it and put it in again Friday, but you could take $300 and do $100 each of the three days for the bonus.)BTW, if anyone starts up an InstantBankroll.com or PokerSourceOnline.com account (both the same company) to do promotions for free $$/stuff, please use "vidgames" as your referrer and I'll get something too. Now I'm not bonus w*h*o*r*i*n*g, but pimping... (hehe) A E
are you sure that instantbankroll doesn't count as a first deposit....cause if thats true I'm gonna do that too, redoposit the cash that they gave me. you finished your 500 raked hands yet??
Yeah, i finished my 500 hands, ended up with about 160 bucks, so i'm gonna take that and my money from Stars and put it all into Party using that code... I'm only assuming it's a 1st time deposit bonus because no one else on here was aware of it, and it pops up every time i open up Party.Also, that code will expire on april 7th, and you have to play raked hands equal to 5 times the bonus amount.
yeah i finished my 500 last night too and I also get that bonus code poping up as well. So maybe I'll give it a shot too.sheesh, i gotta get my bonus cash out of absolute as well. never enough time.

Party has been offering reload bonuses (20%) every month this year so far. It happens around the 22nd-23rd of each month.I've been pooling winnings with the bonuses and each month reload for higher amounts.Another bonus is the wife can't bitch about my online play, because I've been running off of bonuses the last three months. (knock on wood)