Ftp Satellite Question

Hey guys.... I wasnt paying attention when i registered for a satellite and accidentally registered for a saturday tourney instead of a sunday tourneyIt's a satellite to the 50K on saturday and i was wondering if on Full Tilt, if i won a seat to this tourney would i have to play this coming saturday or could i wait to play it another saturday?... I know you can wait and play another one on stars but i wasnt sure about Full Tilt.??If so I'm gonna try and knock myself out to win some of the consolation money instead..

Hey guys.... I wasnt paying attention when i registered for a satellite and accidentally registered for a saturday tourney instead of a sunday tourneyIt's a satellite to the 50K on saturday and i was wondering if on Full Tilt, if i won a seat to this tourney would i have to play this coming saturday or could i wait to play it another saturday?... I know you can wait and play another one on stars but i wasnt sure about Full Tilt.??If so I'm gonna try and knock myself out to win some of the consolation money instead..
Nope, you're automatically entered into the tournament you were trying to satellite into. You can't choose which week you want to play that tournament.

you can email support and they can change it... Done it before

Nope, you're automatically entered into the tournament you were trying to satellite into. You can't choose which week you want to play that tournament.
Another reason why Stars is better. Soo many more options and better support.