Callin Out All Them Tournament Players.

Since its the begining of the year i figured this would be the best time for it although ive thought about it for a while now. Im suggesting we all put up 5-10$ and have a pool of sorts to see who can be the tlb leader amonsgst us FCP'ers on Stars we can payout the top 3 or what have you, ill let some of you smarter people take care of that ( Royal, smash) or whoever.It doesnt have to be stars but i just assumed it'd be the best site to run a tournament like this on .Just a suggestion looking too see who would actually be up for it? im assumming atleast a handful. flame on

Since its the begining of the year i figured this would be the best time for it although ive thought about it for a while now. Im suggesting we all put up 5-10$ and have a pool of sorts to see who can be the tlb leader amonsgst us FCP'ers on Stars we can payout the top 3 or what have you, ill let some of you smarter people take care of that ( Royal, smash) or whoever.It doesnt have to be stars but i just assumed it'd be the best site to run a tournament like this on .Just a suggestion looking too see who would actually be up for it? im assumming atleast a handful. flame on
I play micro limits, can we have a BB/100 hands?Wait, I suck at online drunk poker.I'm out like the fat girl in dodgeball.g/l.
I agree...maybe pay out like 5% of the prize pool monthly, then pay out the rest to the yearly winner(s)
Just have everyone pay either 5 or 10 dollars every month, top 3 get something