First Ever Fcp Skipament

Quick clarification...An all in and call must happen each hand.If someone pushes and folded to BB he must call.If folded around to sb he must push and BB must call.If someone pushes, another calls, even blind w/ Aces must muck.All in every hand, w/ only 2 players seeing flop.do I have it? Am I missing anything?
That is correct.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick clarification...An all in and call must happen each hand.If someone pushes and folded to BB he must call.If folded around to sb he must push and BB must call.If someone pushes, another calls, even blind w/ Aces must muck.All in every hand, w/ only 2 players seeing flop.do I have it? Am I missing anything?
forced allins count, i.e. only have 20 chips and push with blinds 10/20, still counts as allin
Yes, send a dollar to IQ !! lolThis one's getting big.
Yes, send a dollar to IQ !! lol
QFT More Dollars for this brilliant invention please.Send your dollar to PokeHerPros on Stars in recognition of my genius, and to help pay for the fact that I've dropped 3 buyins on this douchebaggery.

do another skipamentbtw, im not sure if we started this, but there is a flipament that starts at 1:35 EST, its called 'FLIPAMENT' and the password(which i guessed) is also flipament, how bout we hijack if FCP style

do another skipamentbtw, im not sure if we started this, but there is a flipament that starts at 1:35 EST, its called 'FLIPAMENT' and the password(which i guessed) is also flipament, how bout we hijack if FCP style
Yes, lets hijack it, but should we screw it up and play seriously??also, NLHE skipaments > O8 skipaments!!