Pretty good show.The interviewer chick is hideous though. She should really avoid turning her head, the profile shots are not flattering.

what is her accent?
Yeah...I could place it. At times, it sounds Australian...and then Eastern European...and then I don't know.Oh, and the most hilarious awkward moment in televised history might've occurred when Lindgren was announcing a re-raise against Canseco and said, "I'm going to juice it up."
Yeah...I could place it. At times, it sounds Australian...and then Eastern European...and then I don't know.Oh, and the most hilarious awkward moment in televised history might've occurred when Lindgren was announcing a re-raise against Canseco and said, "I'm going to juice it up."
QFT! Then he said it to to Ivey heads up.
QFT! Then he said it to to Ivey heads up.
And Ivey was like a deer in the headlights. "Huh, I don't get it?"
Ivey got it initially when he said it to Canseco. Watch the footage again and you can see Ivey smirk. Nobody else at the table got it though. Best line I have heard in a while.
He doesn't just smirk.He's in shock, opens his eyes really wide looking the other direction and mouths out "wow" to cheryl hines. It was hilarious, I was rolling!!

it seems like a nice show but there are too many commercials... ugh... besides that I think it's good. I also like Phil Gordon's announcing.

it seems like a nice show but there are too many commercials... ugh... besides that I think it's good. I also like Phil Gordon's announcing.
I agree, commercials were nuts. Luckily I had it tivo'd so I just FF through em.
I agree, commercials were nuts. Luckily I had it tivo'd so I just FF through em.
anyone watch poker after dark? I set it up to record that...
Ivey got it initially when he said it to Canseco. Watch the footage again and you can see Ivey smirk. Nobody else at the table got it though. Best line I have heard in a while.
I wasn't watching the first time he said it. He said it later in the show and I guess Ivey just couldn't hear him very well or something.

Does anybody know when this is gonna be on again? I'd like to set my Tivo to record it.

Does anybody know when this is gonna be on again? I'd like to set my Tivo to record it.
Schedule here.Jan. 21st will be the next one.Feb. 11th Shana Hiatt will be playing.
Oh, and the most hilarious awkward moment in televised history might've occurred when Lindgren was announcing a re-raise against Canseco and said, "I'm going to juice it up."
Phil Gordon's mumbling comment after that, was funny too: "That's just wrong" And then the co-host starts tripping: "I...I...I don't quite know what to say..."NH Eric :club:

This was supposed to air on ABC, but was pulled shortly before airtime. ESPN brought it on, but unfortunately I don't think its going to be re-run as many times as every other poker show.If you have any more comments on the show, pls post them here and I'll pass them on.-Andrew