great write up, dangerous to divulge kinda because a lot of the field frequent FCP andP5's and places like that though.\glgl.

great write up, dangerous to divulge kinda because a lot of the field frequent FCP andP5's and places like that though.\glgl.
Meh its day 1, and there isn't anything earth shattering in the write up. Plus, its not like anyone knows who I am anyway :club:

Well, everything went right on day 1 and naturally everything went wrong on day 2. I won 3 pots all day, and 2 of those were just raising pf and winning the blinds and antes. Obviously I'm disgusted but I'm not that upset with my play. Of course there are adjustments I need to make and things I need to improve upon and obv I will be grilling myself over them until I play my next major. I will say though that both times I've been knocked out of a major its pretty damn depressing...First of all, I was more card-dead today than I was yesterday. (sorry in advance for the rant) I fully understand the difference between live play and online play and the fact that you see way less hands so you will see alot fewer good starting hands playing live. Regardless, it was still pretty sick to go through 2 days with the following: AA and KK 0 times in 2 days. QQ once on day 1. I had AK 3 times in 2 days and JJ twice on day 1. So basically today my decent starting hands on day 2 were AKcc once, AJo once, KQss once. The only pair I had today was 33 UTG. It sucks not being able to open pots cause you have 94 every hand, I would have killed for 89suited. Meh w/e, poker isn't about starting hands and I can still play much better, and am motived to play and do well in more majors this year.....Heres the rundown of my day:Table 5 seat 10. I start the day with 59,800 and blinds at 500-1000. Robert Williamson was at my table in the 4 seat with about 14k and Aaron Kanter was in the 5 seat with about 62k. Williamson didnt last past the first level and Kanter was still at my table when I left with around 40k. I thought Kanter played well, he was tight and solid, and fairly aggro. 500/1000 w/100: Get dealt absolute trash for the first 2 levels, always openers in front so I fold and blind down a little. 500/1000 w/100: Raise to 3k with A3dd from the hijack, Rober Williamson calls all in for like 2k with QQ his QQ holds.500/1000 w/100: Raise to 3k w/KcQd in mp, guy who just sat down and is directly to my left and has a little bit less than me smooth calls. Flop is Kd10d7d I lead 5k he folds.500/1000 w/100: Im not going to write about all the folds and blinding down, but there was alot of this, not much I could do with openers always in front and me having 82 or something of the sort.600/1200 w/ 200: I open to 3600in mp w/ Q10ss, folds around I win blinds and antes.600/1200 w/200: I open to 3600 otb with 87ss sb big stack flat calls. (could have limped) Flop comes J36 w/2 hearts and sb leads out 8k, I think about raising but I was down to around 48k at this point and decide to just muck.600/1200 w/ 200: Folded to me in the sb I limp a 1 gapper the big stack in the bb raises to like 6k I fold.600/1200 w/ 200: Folded to me in the sb I limp with Q3ss. (I don't want to be raising with trash here the bb now has me covered and will prob call my raise pf with any 2 and float me on the flop with a ton of hands so I want to keep the pot small out of position) BB wraps and we see a flop of 5x6d7d. Check check. Turn is As I bet 2800 he quickly calls, I put him on a hand like 85,a pair and a gutter type hand not a diamond draw I think he bets that on the flop. River is a 3d. So 5x6d7dAx3d. So diamond draw gets there and there is a 4 card straight out as well. I think and figure he will fold 2 pair type hands cant call with 1 pair, I bet 5800 he quickly calls with 35 for bottom 2 sigh. I have to think about this hand, I think I should have given up with that river card....I have to stop trying to win every pot I play.600/1200 w/200: More folding trash I fold AJo after a raise and reraise. I raise 910dd in the hijack the sb shoves for alot more I fold. The antes are significant to the blinds so if you aren't picking up pots your stack dwindles QUICKLY. With my stack today I was hoping to have good table position with position on the big stacks, unfortunately the exact opposite happened and all the big stacks had position on me.800/1600 w/200: I shove for 25k utg with AKcc all fold.800/1600 w/200: Folded to me in the sb with 22k left I make the easy shove with KQss obv the bb instas... to my joy he has JJ. Ok not a horrible sceanario...first time Ive been all in and called this tourney, the board bricks out I lose the coin toss and thats it for the 2007 PCA.There are more hands...I will post them as I remember. God today sucked...