Domination Starts Today

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Jan 06 15:08:00 PST 2007Joe Hachem EliminatedA short stacked Joe Hachem has been eliminated from the tournament when his A-5 was no match for Daniel Negreanu's Q-10 when the board came K-J-x-A-x. Negreanu makes broadway to send Hachem to the rail. Yup, a little redemption I'd say. DN must get a little kick out of that. JH will have time to get home and rest up for the Auzzie Millions thanks to Daniel :club:

Sat Jan 06 15:08:00 PST 2007Joe Hachem EliminatedA short stacked Joe Hachem has been eliminated from the tournament when his A-5 was no match for Daniel Negreanu's Q-10 when the board came K-J-x-A-x. Negreanu makes broadway to send Hachem to the rail.
WOOT!
If Daniel makes it to the final table we should send an FCP team with red buckets to carry out his winnings :club:
i laughed
daniel is def in the zoneon an unrelated hand at the pca...Devin Porter Wins a Nice PotOn a flop of 10heart9club7club, Devin Porter bets $1,500 and his opponent raises to $3,000. Porter calls and the turn is the Kclub. Both players check and the river comes the 10club. Porter checks and his opponent bets $4,000. Porter moves all in and his opponent thinks for a minute before folding 7heart7spade face up. Porter does not show his hand and increases his stack to near $30,000 chips. LOL!
then i laughed again!!GL DN and all the other FCPers

"The action seems to have accelerated! Since the new level started:Joe Hachem got his last chips in with A5 against Daniel Negreanu's QT. Daniel made Broadway to bust Joe. Isabelle Mercier and Humberto Brenes have also busted out. This has not been a good level for Team PokerStars!"DN moves up.....and Team PS is on a downer...

"The action seems to have accelerated! Since the new level started:Joe Hachem got his last chips in with A5 against Daniel Negreanu's QT. Daniel made Broadway to bust Joe. Isabelle Mercier and Humberto Brenes have also busted out. This has not been a good level for Team PokerStars!"DN moves up.....and Team PS is on a downer...
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsw

Players Left: 320 Tables Left: 32Jan 6, 2007 | Final LevelWe've reached the final level of the day and the blinds have gone up to $400/$800 with an ante of $100. Consequently the quarter chips have been taken out of play. * Blinds: $400/$800 * Ante: $100Players Left: 328 Tables Left: 33Jan 6, 2007 | Count 'EmHere are the current leaders:1 Paul Lui: $90,0002 David Williams: $85,0003 Daniel Negreanu: $62,000 :club: Also still in the hunt are Fabrice Soulier, Mark Seif, Barry Greenstein, Tom McEvoy and Robert Mizrachi. * Blinds: $300/$600 * Ante: $75danielnegreanuandjosephbk6.th.jpg

Well done Daniel just remember you ARE the best. Never have I seen such impeccable poker instincts, have conviction in your decisions at the table and you will go very very far this year. I look forward to reading about your final table appearance and inevitable win in this tournament :club: