Anyone Get Extra Money Due To Full Tilt Outage?

I just received $25 in my account with an entry of Cash (as opposed to Neteller, Nexum, etc.). I guess I am paranoid but I want to know exactly where it came from? The only thing I can think of is that the day it went down I emailed them for the exact breakdown of how the money was awarded for my tournament. But I got an email like it was a normal deposit. Anyone else?

They could at least explain in the email so paranoids like me don't think that there is a possibility that someone accessed his account and put in a small deposit to "test the water".

I just received $25 in my account with an entry of Cash (as opposed to Neteller, Nexum, etc.). I guess I am paranoid but I want to know exactly where it came from? The only thing I can think of is that the day it went down I emailed them for the exact breakdown of how the money was awarded for my tournament. But I got an email like it was a normal deposit. Anyone else?
I sent an email too and they returned my tournament fee plus $20 extra with no explanation.
I was in a tourney that day it went down. My account got reimbursed the buy-in plus a little extra. I never received an email though.
Yeah, I got my original payout the day it happened. I emailed them the same day for a breakdown. I just received extra money today.
Yeah, I got my original payout the day it happened. I emailed them the same day for a breakdown. I just received extra money today.
Would you have really noticed the extra $25 or did the email put you on this free money trail?