Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will tr

I like your dog.  

Posted Images

Dear RedBucketInfo2,I am writing regarding the condition of my recently purchased bucket (picture enclosed). I don't feel that the quality of craftsmanship is quite up to par coming from such an illustrous organization and felt that a strongly worded letter was desperately required to immediately rectify this terrible oversight by what is normally the top notch support and service you provide. However, upon reflection, perhaps having it ship care of beans n icewater was not such a good idea.....Nevermind.Sincerely, hank213redbucketer 4 life.DSCN12251.JPG

I'd like to thank everybody that has taken the time to sign up for RedBucketPoker. Our resident expert, Mr. tna4ever has taken over as the tourney director as of this week. Please note the upcoming promotions in his lastest update:
TNA...haha. i'd like to see his avatar.

I went to this website:Wedding favorsand based on their product line, sent them the following question:

I was searching the interent for wedding favors and was thrilled to find your miniature buckets. It is rare for a bucket lover to find a high quality bucket suitable for gift-giving. My only question is, why no red buckets? Red is the color of love, and a red bucket would be perfect for weddings. Do you have any plans to include red miniature buckets in your product line in the future?
I will post here if I get a response.
Dear RedBucketInfo2,I am writing regarding the condition of my recently purchased bucket (picture enclosed). I don't feel that the quality of craftsmanship is quite up to par coming from such an illustrous organization and felt that a strongly worded letter was desperately required to immediately rectify this terrible oversight by what is normally the top notch support and service you provide. However, upon reflection, perhaps having it ship care of beans n icewater was not such a good idea.....Nevermind.Sincerely, hank213redbucketer 4 life.DSCN12251.JPG
Hi hank213,The quality of the Redbucket merchandise is some of the best in the industry. Sometimes, pics that are downloaded several times from a host site loses their "sharpness" and overall quality. The bucket that you recieved is the same one in my avatar and is the same model that can be obtained in the RDB store. Keep in mind that Mr. Icewater is just serving community service with our organization in the shipping department until December 09. I suspect that the extra hole in the side was caused by the UPS in transit to your house. Please file a complaint ASAP with them for the damages.In other news, I've been getting a fair amount of hate e-mails about the RDB store. Here is a blanket statement from Redbucket:Our RDB points program had to be changed with our new circumstances but it's still competitive in the bucket industry.Unfortunately the prices in the RDB store will not decrease; we have to keep prices the same and at times increase prices to keep bringing you more variety. We offer more products to choose from than any other bucket site I'm aware of.Also, keep in mind your points cover all shipping costs, duties, high stakes gambling, taxes, child support, ammunition, wine, beer, exotic cars, etc.If you have any other store related questions please send them to rdbstore@redbucketpoker.com as I don't always have time to read through the forums.Thanks,
Hi hank213,The quality of the Redbucket merchandise is some of the best in the industry. Sometimes, pics that are downloaded several times from a host site loses their "sharpness" and overall quality. The bucket that you recieved is the same one in my avatar and is the same model that can be obtained in the RDB store. Keep in mind that Mr. Icewater is just serving community service with our organization in the shipping department until December 09. I suspect that the extra hole in the side was caused by the UPS in transit to your house. Please file a complaint ASAP with them for the damages.In other news, I've been getting a fair amount of hate e-mails about the RDB store. Here is a blanket statement from Redbucket:Our RDB points program had to be changed with our new circumstances but it's still competitive in the bucket industry.Unfortunately the prices in the RDB store will not decrease; we have to keep prices the same and at times increase prices to keep bringing you more variety. We offer more products to choose from than any other bucket site I'm aware of.Also, keep in mind your points cover all shipping costs, duties, high stakes gambling, taxes, child support, ammunition, wine, beer, exotic cars, etc.If you have any other store related questions please send them to rdbstore@redbucketpoker.com as I don't always have time to read through the forums.Thanks,
At first I thought RBI2 was a joke account, like Clay Aiken or Barack Obama, but the consistent high quality of his/her posts makes it clear that it is not one of the forum regulars. I think this is the REAL RedBucketInfo2.
At first I thought RBI2 was a joke account, like Clay Aiken or Barack Obama, but the consistent high quality of his/her posts makes it clear that it is not one of the forum regulars. I think this is the REAL RedBucketInfo2.
He's a forum irregular.hahahahaha! I crack me up and that's really all that matters.
I went to this website:Wedding favorsand based on their product line, sent them the following question:I will post here if I get a response.
I got a fast response:
Hi, Henry! Thank you for your interest in FavorFavor.com!I've contacted my supplier to ask him that question. At the moment, there are no plans to import any additional colors for the buckets. I do so apologize! He said that pink also represents love, and particularly for Valentine's Day, many people do order the pink.Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at any time! Linda CommodoreFavorFavor.com
I will definitely do business with these people for all my miniature bucket needs!
I'm starting a conspiracy, screw the red bucket. Yellow is where it at!
Frickin' foreigners and their funny looking colors and different traditions, taking jobs from red buckets. We need a fence. A really big, impenetrable fence. And a National Bucket ID program.
I'm starting a conspiracy, screw the red bucket. Yellow is where it at!yellowbucketcand.jpg
Yo, shit is yellow, rizzy's the color nugga. Yellow is Big Bird mode.
Yeah I got 91 before I quit because the phone rang. The trick is to get those clocks no matter what. Even if you have to let other things fall, the clocks are most important.
There were clocks? :club: