Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket

Hi hblask,I'm still around. I'm in the process of replacing all of the "wicked smart" folks hired in the beginning. So far, all they have been able to do is throw together a semi-retarded gimmick promotion that a third-grader could see through. I'll return randomly to keep the thread readers updated with the latest "rewards" and "promotions" as they become available.BREAKING NEWS!The first five posters to give me false hope for the money-making future of RedBucket enterprises (such as "Best support EVER!" or "You DA MAN!!!") following this informational post will recieve 4 RDB pts. for redemption at the new RedBucket store in Hong Kong.**no shipping allowed...must be redeemed in person within 15 minutes of post
do you sell asian whores at that store?
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will tr

I like your dog.  

Posted Images

I wonder if I can still get in on this promotion

Best support evar!!!!
You DA MAN!
Best Support EVER!!!
YOU DA BEST SUPPORT EVER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!Give me 8 points for that shiznit.
4hmmm...oh Hanguk posted too...dammit. I just barely missed it. RBinfo...is it possible to extend the promotion for one more poster?

Hi RDB members,I was sent a disturbing e-mail by a member of the thread today. It seems that several of you all have questions and/or comments about the thread. I'll post the letter as sent to me, and respond to it as best I can.HEY BUCKET, I CANT STAND THIS ****** PLACE ANYMORE! THE LAST *** **** BUCKET THAT YOU SENT ME LEAKED LIKE A ****** **** ***** ITCH! WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT??? IM GETTING FLAMED BY PEOPLE THAT ARENT EVEN AS FUNNY AS ME!!!! CANT YOU GET RID OF THE *** ***** TROLLS AROUND THIS PLACE??? i THINK YOU'RE MAKING MONEY FOR NOTHING AND LETTING THESE BOZOS RUN CRAZY IN HERE!!!! I MADE THREE FUNNY JOKES IN HERE TODAY AND NOBODY EVEN NOTICED!!!! THEY WERE FUNNY *** ******!!!!YOU ***** ***** ***** **** ****** *****!!!!! IM NEVER POSTING A **** **** ******* ***** THING HERE AGAIN!!!! YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ****** **** **** **** ***** !!!!!! I WANT MY *** ****** MONEY BACK FOR THAT PIECE OF **** BUCKET THAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!! I HAD TO PAY **** **** FIFTY DOLLARS SHIPPING ON THE *** ***** ****** ** ***** AND THEN IT WASNT EVEN RED!!!!**** *** AND THE *** ***** HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!!!!! THIS PLACE IS RIGGED(RDB responds)Thank you for your e-mail.As an avid bucket poster, I certainly understand your frustrations withbad bails and general negative carrying. I have myself been throughprolonged streaks of both good and bad liquids.Please be assured that our containers are random.Please consider that as well as being technically close to impossible,there is no motivation for a bucket site to "rig" the pail in favor oragainst a specific poster. From a business standpoint, it makes sense tokeep buckophiles happy, and the best way to keep posters happy is to providea legit, fair, and friendly thread. This is why leak-free integrity of our containers are ofparamount importance to us.I have the feeling that you misunderstand how our thread operates.Unlike can sites, bucket sites do not earn revenue when a poster has a leak. Our income is derived solely from the liguid, a small percentage ofthe contents that is taken from the bucket. Understand that in avery real sense, we have no interest in the outcome of individual posts.Manipulating the outcome of a stupid post does nothing to increase our revenueand everything to minimize it--it would be financial suicide as abusiness decision to engage in such unethical activity, ruining ourreputation. Understand that your bucket contents are not translated into ourgains; the player who has made a funnier post than you has gained to be sure,but this is completely unrelated to how our revenue is derived.Unfortunately in the short-run, quality is such a large factor inposts, and many posters will receive more than their expected average oflaughs and giggles in terms of posting ability and consequently at times,less than their expected average of "WTF's and "LOLLERBEAMZ". The same can be saidin terms of hitting high post counts and completing high pic counts.It is only when dealing with very large numbers that a posters's averagestatistics will approach its expected average. Understand that there is no "doom switch" but there certainly are a few buckets with holes in them. It is only when speaking of tens of thousands ofbuckets that personal statistics begin to approach its theoreticalexpectation. For posters that carry these devices for a living, it isimperative that they have a very large well to endure suchfluctuation. It is well known that an excellent poster that may type from1 to 2 pics an hour can lose 30-50 friends, and awinning no-limit poster can endure a run of 20 or more new threads,again due to mods being asleep. In general forum, 2 to 3 day time-outs inwhich a member cannot post is not uncommon. These are taken intoaccount, and are very conscientious of when to move downposts to lower their risk of ruination to a reasonable level. Knowledgeof these statistics will not make these players immune to badbuckets--nobody is--however, they will react better when these inevitablebad ones do occur. Also, these same posters are very honest withthemselves, analyzing when they are typing bad, and when they areposting bad. It is often the level of honesty that separates anexcellent poster from someone who is redpill like.I strongly suggest that you visit the bucket forums in the link below; itis the largest support forum that is visited by many alchoholicssuch as yourself, and is an unbiased third party to our site (and anyother bucket sites in business). I believe that the voice of the generalcontainer community will be more persuasive in dissuading you of your beliefthat the bucket thread is rigged.Red Bucket Support LinkOn behalf of Red Bucket, I wish you the best of luck at the thread.Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate tocontact us.Regards,RD Bucket

If you Google the words Red Bucket Pokerthis thread is the first result, beating out all other interwebby things related to both red buckets and poker.

If you Google the words Red Bucket Pokerthis thread is the first result, beating out all other interwebby things related to both red buckets and poker.
actually...it's the first TWO results.

I'd like to thank everybody that has taken the time to sign up for RedBucketPoker. Our resident expert, Mr. tna4ever has taken over as the tourney director as of this week. Please note the upcoming promotions in his lastest update:

Work keeps getting in the way of me slacking and hanging on the forum today! GRRR!As Redbucket said the mixed league game starts tonight!We will begin keeping points and a new leaderboard website will be up very soon!The NLCE Wednesday night Redbucket Opens start tomorrow and points will be kept for that as well!I will be posting an official thread hopefully sometime today or tomorrow outlining all the details, prizes, liquids, etc!I also will be announcing information about those that were in the top 9 of the last 4th quarter before it was cut off due to the new thread unlocking.This years season is going to be awesome just like last season! We will be getting Redbucket involved for as many weekly tournies as possible, but he will definitely be playing in the quarterly FnCs (Fill n Carry) with the top 9 winners and we will also be offering a great grand prize for the year end Tournament of Washtubs winner.Here is the current schedule for the first quarter mixed contents games ....Tues Jan 9th - Limit PailTues Jan 16th - Pail Limit Carry EmTues Jan 23rd - Pail Limit OverhandTues Jan 30th - Limit Carry EmTues Feb 6th - Limit Crud HI Lo 8 or betterTues Feb 13th - No Limit Carry EmTues Feb 20th Limit Overhand Hi Lo 8 or betterTues Feb 27th Limit CrudTues March 6th Pail Limit Carry EmTues March 13th Pail Limit OverhandTues March 20th Limit Carry EmTues March 27th Limit Crud Hi Lo 8 or betterAlso as Redbucket said we will be offering the additional $.50 for 1st, $.30 for 2nd, and $.20 for 3rd place bonus money and 2.5 RDB points to a random drawing winner EVERY YEAR!The tournament is currently open for registration so GO REGISTER NOW!Feel free to post any questions you have in the meantime, but again I will have the official thread up within a day or so if all goes to plan!