Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket

Never had Krug. Veuve Yellow label > Cristal > Domand it's only 40 bux.
well, Krug costs like 200+ in general, but it blew me away. when I had the two times i had it, someone else bought it :big wide happy grin:
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will tr

I like your dog.  

Posted Images

HmmmI said it when you deleted the UYPC thread, and when you closed the bucket thread. These two events happened A YEAR APART. OMG I"M A TROLL kthx
I apologize for yesterday as I was out of line, but I do want to point out that I never deleted the UYPC thread. I have no problem taking responsibility for my actions, but its rather frustrating that I've probably taken more flack for something I didn't do then anything I have done. All I did with that is tell Gov and Bigler that there were complaints about the thread. I relayed the complaints and they then took the action that they felt was right. I don't know which one actually deleted the thread, but, seriously, I've said it a ton of times and I will say it anytime that anyone says that I deleted it, I didn't delete it. YOu can either believe me or not, that's your perogative, but, I've made it clear many times the deal with that one
I apologize for yesterday as I was out of line, but I do want to point out that I never deleted the UYPC thread. I have no problem taking responsibility for my actions, but its rather frustrating that I've probably taken more flack for something I didn't do then anything I have done. All I did with that is tell Gov and Bigler that there were complaints about the thread. I relayed the complaints and they then took the action that they felt was right. I don't know which one actually deleted the thread, but, seriously, I've said it a ton of times and I will say it anytime that anyone says that I deleted it, I didn't delete it. YOu can either believe me or not, that's your perogative, but, I've made it clear many times the deal with that one
okay, kdawg has apologized so Golden...cut that shiit out. if nothing else...just don't reply to each others post.orrr...y'all can hug it out (better choice)whichever, whatever...let talk, more buckets naama-y-m-buckets-comp.jpg
Yeah... I tried too. Where is Dane when you need him? I want a red bucket filled with trolls.
Theresa needs me !!!Okay. I'm tired of being taken advantage of like I'm some drunk 18 year old looking for action. Here's my very last contribution to this thread. A red bucket of a dozen trolls all of whose eyes can be seen if you'd like to count them:redbucket12trollsxz0.gifOne red bucket from Ace hardware - $10.00Twelve assorted troll dolls @ $2.00 ea - $24.00Making friends at the FCP poker forum - Priceless!
Theresa needs me !!!Okay. I'm tired of being taken advantage of like I'm some drunk 18 year old looking for action. Here's my very last contribution to this thread. A red bucket of a dozen trolls all of whose eyes can be seen if you'd like to count them:redbucket12trollsno8.gifOne red bucket from Ace hardware - $10.00Twelve assorted troll dolls @ $2.00 ea - $24.00Making friends at the FCP poker forum - Priceless!
:D :D :D :D :):club:

Do you think that we love the bucket so much because, as a generation, we've seen science advance to the point that we can be reasonably certain that God does not exist (at least not in the way our parents thought) and that because of that we're desperate for something to worship, for something bigger than ourselves?Will the RedBucket be our new messiah?

Do you think that we love the bucket so much because, as a generation, we've seen science advance to the point that we can be reasonably certain that God does not exist (at least not in the way our parents thought) and that because of that we're desperate for something to worship, for something bigger than ourselves?
No.
Will the RedBucket be our new messiah?
No.
I would like confirmation on this promotion by RedBucketINFO
It's been HOURS, where is RedBucketINFO on this? I'm starting to worry that he has come to harm.
It's been HOURS, where is RedBucketINFO on this? I'm starting to worry that he has come to harm.
haha...i thought YOU were the RBInfo. i figured you opened a joke account after kdawg threw you in the cell.hmm...maybe RedBucketInfo got banned for being red. OR maybe he was posting somewhere in the pokerroom forum and ran into FCPInfo and bobby really cut his nuts off.now if you were a red bucket where would your nuts be?
haha...i thought YOU were the RBInfo. i figured you opened a joke account after kdawg threw you in the cell.hmm...maybe RedBucketInfo got banned for being red. OR maybe he was posting somewhere in the pokerroom forum and ran into FCPInfo and bobby really cut his nuts off.now if you were a red bucket where would your nuts be?
On the chin of a blue bucket at every opportunity.*bah dum chi*
(Ok, except for maybe a bucket of sex.)
instant image of a stewie sexy party dance inside a red buckettry THAT on for size Great Dane!
I figured people might think it was me, but no, I'm much too lazy to create a fake account. I think RBI got banned, and can't complain without outing himself.
I figured people might think it was me, but no, I'm much too lazy to create a fake account. I think RBI got banned, and can't complain without outing himself.
Hi hblask,I'm still around. I'm in the process of replacing all of the "wicked smart" folks hired in the beginning. So far, all they have been able to do is throw together a semi-retarded gimmick promotion that a third-grader could see through. I'll return randomly to keep the thread readers updated with the latest "rewards" and "promotions" as they become available.BREAKING NEWS!The first five posters to give me false hope for the money-making future of RedBucket enterprises (such as "Best support EVER!" or "You DA MAN!!!") following this informational post will recieve 4 RDB pts. for redemption at the new RedBucket store in Hong Kong.**no shipping allowed...must be redeemed in person within 15 minutes of post