Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will tr

I like your dog.  

Posted Images

yea, cause trying to point out how unworthy I am of being a mod anytime you get the chance isn't trolling. Wait, it isYou have expressed your dissatisfaction with me many times and have provided very little reasons everytime other then the fact that you dislike me. I had never heard of you til you started going off on how much of a nazi mod and how much of a poor choice I was from the moment DN made me a mod and have taken any opportunity since to say it and use every little thing that I have done that you remotely disagree with to express your dissatisfaction. you and brvheart do it everytime something happens, its rather sad. I have never cared if people disagree with me, its how its gone about. You have always decided to be a douche, thats why I deal with you in a obscenely condescending way. You are blind if you think it has to do with anything else, or maybe you have a martyr complex that makes you think that people care about your opinion
my vocabulary is limited but i'm not sure you're using "martyr complex" in it's correct context.mar·tyr (mär'tər) pronunciationn. 1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles. 2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle. 3. 1. One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis. 2. One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.martyr complexIn psychology, a person who has a martyr complex desires the feeling of being a martyr for its own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it feeds a psychological need.Exaggerated desire for self-sacrificeIn an interpersonal relationship, a person with a "martyr complex" may willfully suffer in the name of love or duty. Sometimes the suffering may be a result of putting up with abuse or neglect; in other cases the suffering is self-inflicted. It is sometimes regarded as a form of masochism.There are two kinds of this martyr complex. * A person may consider himself worthless, feeling that his sole purpose in life is to serve the other; he finds pride in doing so. This is associated with an inferiority complex. * A person may feel undervalued and taken for granted because he gives so much and puts up with so much in return; this is often associated with a superiority complex. A person in this situation seeks other people to feel pity for him, saying things like "I gave her everything, and she ruined my life." While posing as altruists, such people are in fact self-centered and manipulative. Their behavior is a kind of passive-aggressive behavior.A martyr complex can often accompany codependence, such as in a relationship in which each person feels validated by putting up with the other.Self-victimizationA martyr complex can also be a tendency to feel that one is being singled out for persecution. It is often characterized by the belief that one's persecution is the result of exceptional integrity.
yea, cause trying to point out how unworthy I am of being a mod anytime you get the chance isn't trolling. Wait, it isYou have expressed your dissatisfaction with me many times and have provided very little reasons everytime other then the fact that you dislike me. I had never heard of you til you started going off on how much of a nazi mod and how much of a poor choice I was from the moment DN made me a mod and have taken any opportunity since to say it and use every little thing that I have done that you remotely disagree with to express your dissatisfaction. you and brvheart do it everytime something happens, its rather sad. I have never cared if people disagree with me, its how its gone about. You have always decided to be a douche, thats why I deal with you in a obscenely condescending way. You are blind if you think it has to do with anything else, or maybe you have a martyr complex that makes you think that people care about your opinion
HmmmI said it when you deleted the UYPC thread, and when you closed the bucket thread. These two events happened A YEAR APART. OMG I"M A TROLL kthx

Well, I doubt that this thread will be as climactic as the "red paper clip" saga (Click here if you're not familiar: *****. And you thought that Chris Ferguson working $1 to $10k was good) but, because I like to contribute as well as possible, here's my contribution. Be warned, though, that Bob has threatened clamp the nuts of those who spread red buckets around the forum. I guess that Theresa, etc. need not worry.redbucket2bf9.gifBe careful. It's hypnotic. You're getting sleepy. Yawn...

i've had this and liked it a lot, but, I will always want a krug over any other champagne. wine drinkers who know what's up drink krug, those who don't know much drink Dom or Cristal
Wait wait...are you actually suggesting that this man prefers a bad champagne?phil-hellmuth.jpgAnd if you think buckets are cool...try putting them on wheels...bucket-truck-level-I.gifAnd I'm sure someone can have fun with this bucket of "hooters" (oh...that joke never gets old)...bucket%20o%20Bur%20Owls.jpg
Well, I doubt that this thread will be as climactic as the "red paper clip" saga (Click here if you're not familiar: *****. And you thought that Chris Ferguson working $1 to $10k was good) but, because I like to contribute as well as possible, here's my contribution. Be warned, though, that Bob has threatened clamp the nuts of those who spread red buckets around the forum. I guess that Theresa, etc. need not worry.redbucket2bf9.gifBe careful. It's hypnotic. You're getting sleepy. Yawn...
I must've missed the fact you posted the RB gif (must've been small at the time)....and ur right...you could almost say that gif is bucknotic :club:
Ten, no wait, THIRTY red-bucket points to the first person who gets a red bucket discussion going on 2+2.
I would like confirmation on this promotion by RedBucketINFO