Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket

I was kind of happy with this and don't want it to fade into obscurity in a closed thread so I'm doing a little editing and posting it here:I have a bucket dream that one day in the General Poker forum, the joke accounts of Ron Mexico and the joke accounts of Shimmering Wang will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.I have a bucket dream that one day even the General Off Topic forum, a forum sweltering with the heat of random oppression, sweltering with the heat of totalitarian senses of humor, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.I have a bucket dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their personality quirks but by the content of their character. I have a bucket dream today!I have a dream that one day every forum shall be exalted, and every thread and post shall be made low, the rough language will be made plain, and the crooked sentences will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all avatars shall see it together."This is our hope, and this is the bucket o' faith that I go back to the forum with.With this bucket o' faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this bucket o' faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our forum into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this bucket o' faith, we will be able to work together, to laugh together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, to figure what the hell cuin4 is actually saying together, knowing that we will be free posting one day.And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of DN's protege wanna-be's will be able to sing with new meaning:My forum 'tis of thee, sweet e-land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where Ronny tried, to bang CW's hide, From every mountainside, let freedom ring! And if this forum is to be a great forum, this must become true.And so let freedom ring from the wasted man hours of FCPHA.Let freedom ring from the prodigious postings of the hideout.Let freedom ring from the UYPC of the movie game. Let freedom ring from the humor of chateau.Let freedom ring from the plain goodness of the what did you have for dinner thread.But not only that:Let freedom ring from so what do I get? thread.Let freedom ring from the purple trash can.Let freedom ring from every post of the red bucket thread.From every post and thread, let freedom ring.And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every forum and every thread, from every post and every sig, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, funny and not-so-funny, e-gay and really e-gay, lurker and inane poster, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:Free at last! Free at last!Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will tr

I like your dog.  

Posted Images

Hey guys, I'm back. Thanks to everyone who supported me and this ridiculous thread. When I created this thread, I expected it to die quickly with a few "step away from the New Topic" buttons. But it took on a life of it's own, and I've really enjoyed it. So thanks to everyone who has made this an interesting couple of days. There are a lot of great people on FCP, and today has just reaffirmed my reasons for why I keep coming back.OK, back to the frivolity!

i just wish I could shoot lightning bolts out of my ass, then I'd really be cool. its stuff like this that shows that people take me way too seriously, but, I'm a nazi mod, so who am I to say anything
I you can't shoot lightning bolts out of your ass? You ain't been eating the right food.
Dear Liza a hole.
eh, I can't hear ya......I have a banana in my ear.
Funniest thing I've ever seen Bob post, ever.
That would have been the POTY right there.
i'd much rather have the krug
out of curiousity what does the term "troll" or trolling mean?i know nobody's turning into a lil' green goblin so that can't be it.
out of curiousity what does the term "troll" or trolling mean?i know nobody's turning into a lil' green goblin so that can't be it.
Trolling someone would be responding/flaming the majority of their posts regardless of topic/location.I have been trolled at other forums and if a certain MOD thinks I am trolling him, he is sorely mistaken.
Someone needs to get laid more than I do!
*raises hand*
Trolling someone would be responding/flaming the majority of their posts regardless of topic/location.I have been trolled at other forums and if a certain MOD thinks I am trolling him, he is sorely mistaken.
yea, cause trying to point out how unworthy I am of being a mod anytime you get the chance isn't trolling. Wait, it isYou have expressed your dissatisfaction with me many times and have provided very little reasons everytime other then the fact that you dislike me. I had never heard of you til you started going off on how much of a nazi mod and how much of a poor choice I was from the moment DN made me a mod and have taken any opportunity since to say it and use every little thing that I have done that you remotely disagree with to express your dissatisfaction. you and brvheart do it everytime something happens, its rather sad. I have never cared if people disagree with me, its how its gone about. You have always decided to be a douche, thats why I deal with you in a obscenely condescending way. You are blind if you think it has to do with anything else, or maybe you have a martyr complex that makes you think that people care about your opinion
Better?veuvebottle.jpg
i've had this and liked it a lot, but, I will always want a krug over any other champagne. wine drinkers who know what's up drink krug, those who don't know much drink Dom or Cristal
i've had this and liked it a lot, but, I will always want a krug over any other champagne. wine drinkers who know what's up drink krug, those who don't know much drink Dom or Cristal
Never had Krug. Veuve Yellow label > Cristal > Domand it's only 40 bux.