Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket

Wow, a sense of humour and the magical ability to close and unclose threads. Cool. :club:
i just wish I could shoot lightning bolts out of my ass, then I'd really be cool. its stuff like this that shows that people take me way too seriously, but, I'm a nazi mod, so who am I to say anything
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will tr

I like your dog.  

Posted Images

Because. Look at the bucket. He's from General. Enough said.
I actually thought that said "Funeral". It would make more sense that way. His gimmick is supposed to be something about avenging the chickens that are killed for KFC. Who the hell knows. It's a retarded gimmick, mocking a food chain that I love, given to a guy who has enough talent to not need it.

Hey guys,Why don't we just wrap up the day and restore hblask's FCP priveleges.For those of you who don't know our dear OP has been banned.hblask, here's hoping you're the one who responds to this.

Hey guys,Why don't we just wrap up the day and restore hblask's FCP priveleges.For those of you who don't know our dear OP has been banned.hblask, here's hoping you're the one who responds to this.
i'll reduce it to a one day timeout when the bender stops tommorrow

6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Canuckickstan, renaedawn, hblask, rocketpoker828, Vick12Un banned ??

6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Canuckickstan, renaedawn, hblask, rocketpoker828, Vick12Un banned ??
Look at JMoney, he still logs in from time to time. I think they just can't post.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: strategy, aadams_22, Vick12, thehiddenHaven't seen you in a while. You okay?

i'll reduce it to a one day timeout when the bender stops tommorrow
Or u could just unban him now...SINCE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!Is this what FCP is now? We ban a guy for starting a fun thread?Seriously Kdawg...if I am missing something fine, but can u please explain why he is BANNED?
5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: strategy, aadams_22, Vick12, thehiddenHaven't seen you in a while. You okay?
YOOOO!!!I almost never go on AIM anymore cuz I hate having 2 messengers open at a time...I think I should download trillian or something.I'm verrrrrry goot...u?Just for u I think I'll open my AIM!!
Or u could just unban him now...SINCE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!Is this what FCP is now? We ban a guy for starting a fun thread?Seriously Kdawg...if I am missing something fine, but can u please explain why he is BANNED?
he poked and prodded. his ban wasn't as a result of this thread
he poked and prodded. his ban wasn't as a result of this thread
OMG...did he really poke and prod because he was banned for no reason?The gall of some people! :club:

hblask, i've done what i can.i got this in general: Save hblask!but i really can't do much more that's gonna make a difference.hopefully KDawg gets a BJ in the next 20 min. and changes his mind but if not then we'll welcome you back tomorrow.no worries...jail time only makes you seem more bad ***.RB forever,fleung22

OMG...did he really poke and prod because he was banned for no reason?The gall of some people! :club:
how would be poke and prod if he was banned. I said that I would follow through on a ban if trolling continued and he trolled, not much more then that. I would've done the same to anyone else
Adam! You finally updated your blog!Congrats on your poker and it was good reading about you in the Steve's student thread.
how would be poke and prod if he was banned. I said that I would follow through on a ban if trolling continued and he trolled, not much more then that. I would've done the same to anyone else
He poked and prodded cuz his thread got closed for no real good reason. Especially since at least one other mod was having fun w/ this thread as well.It's only a day...but it's really stupid imo and totally unneccassarry.I have said my peace....good day sir!
Adam! You finally updated your blog!Congrats on your poker and it was good reading about you in the Steve's student thread.
DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Sup mang!!!TYTYTY...I will do a better job w/ my blog...it's one of my New Years Resolutions!!!Peace!
I believe that hblask is able to post again.I will cut the nuts off the next person who randomly posts red buckets in posts where they don't belong and makes me waste time deleting them as I'm reading things in the forum.
Funniest thing I've ever seen Bob post, ever.