Here's A Picture Of A Yellow Bucket

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite obviously the most subtle piece of spam ever. He creates an account, gets a few hundy posts, then springs his trap. He posts of photo of a red bucket, knowing full well that this will tr

I like your dog.  

Posted Images

AHA! I knew my first post was right on the money! Our super secret network of robot monkey assassin, hehe assass hehe, ninja, alien spies has obtained a double secret copy of global domination plans from satan's minions. Remember folks, you saw it here firsttranscontinental-bucket.jpg

For Christmas it was a dickinabox. For Valentine's Day it will be a dickinabucket.
A song about a dickinabucket. Hmmm, what could possibly rhyme with bucket?

I had drugs shot up in me with an IV today and a big fat needle shoved into my spine which you would think since I am messed up right now i would get this thread but I don't. I am still lost.

I had drugs shot up in me with an IV today and a big fat needle shoved into my spine which you would think since I am messed up right now i would get this thread but I don't. I am still lost.
Does this help?:carpet12.jpg

Bucket auger:bucket_auger.JPGwith a bonus poem about it:Ode to thee, sweet bucket auger!My arms are strong, but I'm no joggerI owe it all to my bucket auger.Toad’s in my hole, poor little frogger.Soon to be mushed by my bucket auger.Spl--oosh! Water table!Been working all day, I’m getting doggo.But I keep on twisting that bucket augo.The soil is deep and dank and boggy.Not a problem for my bucket augie.Grind crackle crackle! Channel fill!That blowhard there is just a bragger!You s'pose I could hit him with my bucket agger?The coffee's bitter, should've put in sugar.But that doesn't matter to my...wait just a minute, that doesn't rhyme!Down in the river flats, four meters deepNot enough coffee, not enough sleepTwisting and twisting till my arms go numbBucket auger creaking in the pale autumn sun

-- anonymous

...work in progress...<name here> was from NantucketWas watching highlights of Kirby PucketClean his room? He said "aww fukkit"So he got bored and made a dickinthebucketWhaaaat? (dickinthebucket)Whooo? (dickinthebucket)Got no Benz? (dickinabucket)Got no trends? (dickinabucket)Best tool for a fool? A dickinabucketEDIT: i think and type too slow...i think i unknowingly got pwned by hblask

..EDIT: i think and type too slow...i think i unknowingly got pwned by hblask
Nope, mine was just an oddity I found on the internet. Yours is a work of art. Carry on.