Haha Anybody Watchin Poker After Dark?

good thing you made this threadits not like we already had a 4 page thread on this....n00bs
this was a particularly bold demonstration of n00bishness when the fact that the thread to which you refer was immediately below this new thread.GG OP! :club:

Does anybody know if a Canadian station is going to pick that show up? I live in Ottawa and the NBC station we get here is the Detroit one. For some reason, that station is not showing the show.Bummer.DP :club:

this was a particularly bold demonstration of n00bishness when the fact that the thread to which you refer was immediately below this new thread.GG OP! :D
Does anybody know if a Canadian station is going to pick that show up? I live in Ottawa and the NBC station we get here is the Detroit one. For some reason, that station is not showing the show.Bummer.DP :club:
It may be on in a later time slot. In CA, it's showing at 2:05 AM PT.
good thing you made this threadits not like we already had a 4 page thread on this....n00bs
Of course if the other thread actually had the show's name in the title it would help things a bit.
Does anybody know if a Canadian station is going to pick that show up? I live in Ottawa and the NBC station we get here is the Detroit one. For some reason, that station is not showing the show.Bummer.DP
are you actually going to finish your posts with "DP"?just sayin...
after dark?
good one...if your avatar didnt have me fixated i would come up with something funny in response but cant. Do you knowwww what time its on in ny.

Ok, I caught it at 3:30 am EST and I think we have the NY NBC, if that helps, I missed the Phil blowup tho, just Sheiky saying "Tiger, Tiger!'The best moment was Phil Hellmuth calling that table the "WorldWIDE Wrestling Federation", over and over

WOW never seen phil go off like that...sheiky is a dumbass
At least you only make slightly more than one thread per month.There is already at least two threads on this.Please stay away from the new topic button. Your forum thanks you.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=83994

Anyone else think it was Gus that started all the Phil meltdown and Phil just wanted to pick on Shieky cause gus can kick his rear big time?And I didn't know Shiek made his money by inheriting his families tattoo parlors, I thought he was oil rich, guess I was stereotyping.I'm liking the show. Glad someone posted this again because I missed the other threads. and we got lots of internet left.

Anyone else think it was Gus that started all the Phil meltdown and Phil just wanted to pick on Shieky cause gus can kick his rear big time?And I didn't know Shiek made his money by inheriting his families tattoo parlors, I thought he was oil rich, guess I was stereotyping.I'm liking the show. Glad someone posted this again because I missed the other threads. and we got lots of internet left.
Don't feel too bad you just got your stereotype wrong. The tattoo parlors are basically convienience stores. His is a riches to rags to riches story. His family had to flee Iran when the Shaw got taken down and his Dad bought a gas station in California, and then eventually moved to Las Vegas. There is a good bio/story on him at All In. http://www.allinmag.com/article.php?article=612