Computer Geeks Needed

Okay my friend has been recording poker after dark using windows media xp. Is there a way for him to email me this file or a way to get it. It is about 4 mb. I was told to try rapidshare but that site is closed right now.Thanks for the help

ok geeks...when you are done with that question; is there a way to reset my computer to its factory defaults and get rid of all of my garbage that causes my puter to go so slowly? I just want to start over - its a cheapo Dell.

ok geeks...when you are done with that question; is there a way to reset my computer to its factory defaults and get rid of all of my garbage that causes my puter to go so slowly? I just want to start over - its a cheapo Dell.
Reinstall windows. It should have an option to wipe the computer clean. Or so I remember.
Reinstall windows. It should have an option to wipe the computer clean. Or so I remember.
i don't have the disks - i was told that there was a folder (system) that had a file that would take care of it for me, but i'm not under warranty anymore.
i don't have the disks - i was told that there was a folder (system) that had a file that would take care of it for me
I have never had success trying it that way...Can't you find someone you know with an XP disk? You can use their disk, but put in your own XP product ID.Should be a sticker on your computer with the number.
It is 4 million kb so that would be 4 megs right? Also any thoughts on getting around a filter at work
mb = megabyteskb = kilobytesmega = millionkilo = thousand4 million kb = 4 million thousand bytes = 4 thousand megabytes = 4 gigabytes = 4gb.The easiest way would probably be to get him to write it to a DVD (as a video file or as data).Probably the best way if you won't see him for a while would be to compress it into rar files and email them that way. If he has a gmail account he wouldn't need to split it into too many different archives.He will need to change the compresses filenames from xxx.rar to xxx.rar1 or xxxDOTrar (or something like that) in order to mail them.Also, uploading and downloading 4gb will take a while. It could take forever, depending on your internet speed.

Convert that ****. Make the resolution smaller and also convert it to a more compacted video format.

mb = megabyteskb = kilobytesmega = millionkilo = thousand4 million kb = 4 million thousand bytes = 4 thousand megabytes = 4 gigabytes = 4gb.The easiest way would probably be to get him to write it to a DVD (as a video file or as data).Probably the best way if you won't see him for a while would be to compress it into rar files and email them that way. If he has a gmail account he wouldn't need to split it into too many different archives.He will need to change the compresses filenames from xxx.rar to xxx.rar1 or xxxDOTrar (or something like that) in order to mail them.Also, uploading and downloading 4gb will take a while. It could take forever, depending on your internet speed.
also, you need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity you need.
Do you want to get rid of everything on your computer and start fresh? If so you should do a full format to ensure that everything will be gone and be like it was when you first got your computer. A lot of stuff that could be causing you to run slowly could be programs running 'invisibly' in the background. As I always recommend, download AdAware. Make sure you update it and then do a full system scan. This will remove any spyware/malware that could be causing you to run a tad slower. You can also do a full scan with SpyBot, which is another useful tool.There's also some programs that run when you load Windows that may not be harmful, but could cause you to run slow. To check these, goto Start-->Run-->type msconfig and then click the "Startup" tab. In here is all the things that load when you start windows. You might see things like qttask.exe, msmsngr, aim, limewire.exe, etc. that you may not want to run when you start windows. Uncheck anything that you don't want to load. (If there's things you are unaware of, post them here and I'll let ya know). You may also want to check your registry for things that may run when you don't need them to. Click Start-->Run-->type regedit. From there goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-->SOFTWARE-->MICROSOFT-->WINDOWS-->CURRENT VERSION--> and check your RUN and RUNONCE tabs. Don't remove anything you are unsure of though, this could be very bad for your computer if you mess with things in the registry that you're not supposed to.If you don't want to do any of this, find your Windows cd's and format :club: