Roland De Wolfe Reveals Ugadabugada Is Daniel N.

Maybe. But's that's not what he said 50 seconds into this interview:http://www.cardplayer.com/multimedia/videos?gallery_id=22002Let the speculations and hearsay continue!
I heard DN lost all his money going to the hair salons with Marco.

Uga was talking to the rail birds in finnish last night on FT so unless DN did some finnish for beginners last year I think you can forget him, Ilari Sahamies is your man.

Uga was talking to the rail birds in finnish last night on FT so unless DN did some finnish for beginners last year I think you can forget him, Ilari Sahamies is your man.
Daniel's 2007 resolutions:-always bring my headphones to tournaments-wake up at least two hours prior to a tournament start time-no drinking alcohol the day before a tournament-bringing soy protein with me on the road-get more organized-play more video games-read more-finish my writing responsiblities ON TIME-learn a few more languages-end world hunger, lol. just kidding.:D:club:

MAYBE I'LL END THE MADNESS!!!WHO THE F**K CARES IS UGADABUGADA IS DANIEL NEGREANU!!!!!! DOES ANYBODY HERE LEAD A LIFE LIFE OF THEIR OWN??? IT'S FUNNY AND SAD HOW ALL THESE PEOPLE SPEND THEIR WHOLE DAY JERKING OFF ON THE COMPUTER ARGUING OVER A CELEBRITY.I SAY GET A LIFE. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT HANGING OUT IN THE HIGH STAKES ROOM AS AN OBSERVER NONE THE LESS TALKING S**T LIKE YOU ALL KNOW EVERYTHING TAKES THE PLACE OF.....LETS SAY HAVING A GIRLFRIEND, OR A LIFE!SO HERE'S AN IDEA, LETS ALL CALL INTO WORK TOMORROW AND TAKE THE DAY OFF TO INVESTIGATE IF DANIEL NEGREANU REALLY IS OUR MYSTERY MAN!! GEEZ, IT'S ABOUT TIME PEOPLE START LIVING THEIR OWN LIFE INSTEAD OF SOMEONE ELSES.

MAYBE I'LL END THE MADNESS!!!WHO THE F**K CARES IS UGADABUGADA IS DANIEL NEGREANU!!!!!! DOES ANYBODY HERE LEAD A LIFE LIFE OF THEIR OWN??? IT'S FUNNY AND SAD HOW ALL THESE PEOPLE SPEND THEIR WHOLE DAY JERKING OFF ON THE COMPUTER ARGUING OVER A CELEBRITY.I SAY GET A LIFE. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT HANGING OUT IN THE HIGH STAKES ROOM AS AN OBSERVER NONE THE LESS TALKING S**T LIKE YOU ALL KNOW EVERYTHING TAKES THE PLACE OF.....LETS SAY HAVING A GIRLFRIEND, OR A LIFE!SO HERE'S AN IDEA, LETS ALL CALL INTO WORK TOMORROW AND TAKE THE DAY OFF TO INVESTIGATE IF DANIEL NEGREANU REALLY IS OUR MYSTERY MAN!! GEEZ, IT'S ABOUT TIME PEOPLE START LIVING THEIR OWN LIFE INSTEAD OF SOMEONE ELSES.
Easy there, psycho.Don't get all bitter on us because your first post here failed miserably.
is taking the time to post this as a response ironic? discuss.

On the new Jan. 7 Circuit he says he doesn't play the high stakes games at ftp.Big surprize. :D:D:D:D:club: