Roland De Wolfe Reveals Ugadabugada Is Daniel N.

Ugadabugada has been tearing up the high stakes cash games on ftp the last few days, especially the PLO 200/400 game where he currently sits with 300k.RDW chats with him as DN.Roland de Wolfe (Observer): hi Ugadabugada: rolandRoland de Wolfe (Observer): sorry mr negreanuIf it is him, which I can not say it is for sure, he sure has been dominating from the play that I have seen over the last few days.

Ugadabugada has been tearing up the high stakes cash games on ftp the last few days, especially the PLO 200/400 game where he currently sits with 300k.RDW chats with him as DN.Roland de Wolfe (Observer): hi Ugadabugada: rolandRoland de Wolfe (Observer): sorry mr negreanuIf it is him, which I can not say it is for sure, he sure has been dominating from the play that I have seen over the last few days.
Ugadabugada: helsinki vantaa espoo kauniainen ?kerava järvenpää ?Ugadabugada: im not negreanu-----en ole negreanuthat change yer mind?

Ugadabugada: im daniel negreanuUgadabugada: just came from suomikurssiUgadabugada: patrik anttoinuus teached me

12 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: icemanrulz, DanielNegreanu, Rmunro, InsanityCubed, pocktdeucesWe will see soon
DN, stop lurking and post! What are u doing up at this time anyway??
I find NVG quite disturbing, yet still go back there. I would pay a good amount of money to have pictures/story lives of the people that post there the most.

If Daniel read this and it was'nt him I would think he would be inclined to say that it was'nt, and if it was I think that he would be more likely to not say anything. It would make sense to see DN on full tilt some time due to FCP not being available really and alot of the players starting to play at fulltilt in all the games he likes.

Of course if Daniel knew we knew he would have to say he wasn't ungadoongaloonga, then he would never admit it thereby making it clear to those of us that knew that he knew that we knew that he had to deny it.So it's pretty clear.

If Daniel read this and it was'nt him I would think he would be inclined to say that it was'nt, and if it was I think that he would be more likely to not say anything. It would make sense to see DN on full tilt some time due to FCP not being available really and alot of the players starting to play at fulltilt in all the games he likes.
I should probably put on my flame resistant suit for what I'm about to say, but here goes anyways... Based on reading DN's blogs and his past results I don't think PLO is one of his best games. In fact, it's probably one of his worst. Supposedly this guy has been crushing the high $ PLO on Full Tilt recently, so I'm inclined to believe the 2+2 thread. If this guy were killing the 1K/2K Stud hi-lo, or 1K/2K Omaha8 I could believe it to be DN, but frankly I don't think his PLO game is strong enough to crush games w/ the big PLO ballers on Tilt.

Ugadabugada: can you believe that some of these idiots believe that I'm Daniel Negreanu and that they believe everything that they read here like they read it in the National Enquirer?Ugadabugada: I even heard that one of them started a new thread at Daniel's poker forum trying to tell the world about the news that he heard here.

whether or not it's him, I'm sure he has an account there. Really, it's the only place to get regular high-stakes games, if you want to play for big money On the INTERNET you HAVE to play there.
fyp
whether or not it's him, I'm sure he has an account there. Really, it's the only place to get regular high-stakes games, if you want to play for big money you HAVE to play there.
Since you know a lot of celebrities, I guess that we should believe your speculation and pass it along as hearsay to the National Enquirer, the Star, etc.? Because, you know, Daniel is required to play online and he has to play for big money online.

Or not!

Since you know a lot of celebrities, I guess that we should believe your speculation and pass it along as hearsay to the National Enquirer, the Star, etc.? Because, you know, Daniel is required to play online and he has to play for big money online.

Or not!

his opinion is worth just as much as yours, but i would think that he has an FTP account

ugadabugada is playing right now and people are talking about him and fcpmrjohnu (Observer): who is ugawck117 (Observer): negreanumC3413 (Observer): a monstermC3413 (Observer): its not negreanuwck117 (Observer): yes it isDealer: Betong shows a full house, Jacks full of Twos, for highkurt669 (Observer): uga=sahamiesDealer: Betong wins the pot ($15,998) with a full house, Jacks full of Twoswck117 (Observer): 100% sure it isDealer: Hand #1527232819mC3413 (Observer): 100% sure dn has his own siteGus Hansen: brbmC3413 (Observer): he wouldnt play hereTakeAChillPill (Observer): LOL! wck shut the f.uck up alreadymC3413 (Observer): 500% sure your wrongwck117 (Observer): he was talking to dewolfe and dewolfe called him "mr negreanu"Ryderback (Observer): dags, howd u make out on high stakes 3?wck117 (Observer): fk u mcwck117 (Observer): u dont know @$!&mC3413 (Observer): he meant he played wellWhamboozeld (Observer): its UMAGADealer: Betong wins the pot ($16,499)Dealer: Hand #1527237594mC3413 (Observer): go post on dns site in general and ask if daniel plays on ftpDealer: Ugadabugada wins the pot ($2,500)Dealer: Hand #1527239169mC3413 (Observer): youll get flamed so damn hard