Looking For Sympathy(or Astros Attention)

Got moved to a table directly to the left of BKice and straight across from well known internet pro Dyzalot. Full Tilt loves to give me these fun early table draws to see if I can crack before first break.Oh, and good luck BK.

Fluffdog is making progress. Hes chopped off half of his annoying *sshole anticts. :D:club::):D:icon_dance: :icon_dance: :):D:icon_dance: :icon_dance: !!!!!!!1111elvendybillion11!1!!111
Impersonators will be punished to the full extent of the law, and further.........by Jack Bauer! :icon_dance::icon_dance::D:)

this is the tourney that starts with 1500 chips right? yea it seems like i get to the final 50 or 100 every single night but never cash... dunno if it's variance or if i'm just bad

this is the tourney that starts with 1500 chips right? yea it seems like i get to the final 50 or 100 every single night but never cash... dunno if it's variance or if i'm just bad
i think we all know the answer to that.
Thank you for not putting the entire post in bold. Next time can you loose the stupid emoticons? Kthx.
am i the only person here that likes fluffdog?
Impersonators will be punished to the full extent of the law, and further.........by Jack Bauer! :D:D:club::D
Hey, I started watching 24 at the beginning of season 2 so Bauer is on my side. :D And for the record I like fluffdog b.c. he pwned that guy in 10/20 nl hu and it was funny to read his overbets.

although im insignificant..i like fluffdoghe sat at 500/1000 omaha8 to talk to juandathen proceeded to play a 1.00 +.25 sng the same nightnice

the best part is how fluffdog plays higher limits than almost anyone on these forumsyet his constant bolded font and overuse of the smileys make him look like a 12 year old six mountain dews deepi am an official fluffdog fan as well