Sorry, computer illiterate and not sure how to hand history & converter..10/.25 NL (6 max) on AbsoluteHero - $27Villain A - $9.50 (typical low-limit donk as far as I can tell)Villain B - $60 (solid, tight aggressive)Pre FlopFour callers. Hero picks up AA in the big blind. Raise to .75. Villains A & B call from middle position.Flop - 9d, 10h, 6c ($2.60)Hero bets $2. Villain A goes all-in for $6.75 more. Villain B calls. Hero???In hindsight, I probably should have raised a dollar or more Pre-Flop with all the limpers, but what do you guys think about the play on the flop?

Yes, you need to raise more preflop. A raise to $1.75 or $2 preflop, push any re-raise.Your flop bet is ok, but AA is better heads-up, So I probably overbet the pot, but this is where I get a little lost as to how much to bet. I'd probably make it at least $3-$3.50 on the flop.After the flop re-raise, and call, I push based on a re-re-raise that pretty much commits you to the pot anyway so you might as well get your money in now.

Sorry, computer illiterate and not sure how to hand history & converter..10/.25 NL (6 max) on AbsoluteHero - $27Villain A - $9.50 (typical low-limit donk as far as I can tell)Villain B - $60 (solid, tight aggressive)Pre FlopFour callers. Hero picks up AA in the big blind. Raise to .75. Villains A & B call from middle position.Flop - 9d, 10h, 6c ($2.60)Hero bets $2. Villain A goes all-in for $6.75 more. Villain B calls. Hero???In hindsight, I probably should have raised a dollar or more Pre-Flop with all the limpers, but what do you guys think about the play on the flop?
Honestly i prolly would make that call there but i can also justify the fold with the caller ahead of you. I say make the call.

This is pretty bad. What makes you think villians have anything but TP here? When the second villian flat calls, he rarely has a hand that beats AA. I'm in that pot, building a second one, just in case the fist villain has us beat, but the second doesn't.If you call the all-in, there's something like 28 dollars in the pot. You have 17 behind. I shove now. I don't want my opponent drawing at 5 outs or 2 outs or 8 outs or whatever for free. There's some merit to calling and value-betting the turn, but- like I said- it's a free card for our opponent we don't need to give when we're ahead.There's no reason to thinK AA is no good here. A shortstack shoves the flop (which could mean anything from a draw, to any pair) and a player behind JUST CALLS, which could mean anything from a draw to top-pair. What, exactly, are you expecting with Aces?

What makes you think villians have just TP here? When the second villian flat calls, he often times has a hand that crushes AA, and other times that won't call a reraise. If you're building a second pot, just in case the fist villain has us beat, but the second doesn't, then betting will usually fold second villian when we're ahead and spew when we're behind. There's something like 18 dollars in the pot, and a push on the flop would push about $24 at it. If shove now, Ireally don't want my money going in stone dead. There's plenty of reason to thinK AA may be no good here. A shortstack shoves the flop (which could mean anything from a draw, to any pair) and a player behind JUST CALLS, which could mean anything from a draw to nuts.

What makes you think villians have just TP here? When the second villian flat calls, he often times has a hand that crushes AA, and other times that won't call a reraise. If you're building a second pot, just in case the fist villain has us beat, but the second doesn't, then betting will usually fold second villian when we're ahead and spew when we're behind. There's something like 18 dollars in the pot, and a push on the flop would push about $24 at it. If shove now, Ireally don't want my money going in stone dead. There's plenty of reason to thinK AA may be no good here. A shortstack shoves the flop (which could mean anything from a draw, to any pair) and a player behind JUST CALLS, which could mean anything from a draw to nuts.
You're right. How often do you think we're behind here to the second Villain? When behind, how often do we improve to a winner?I can't find a fold here. At all. But I might be nuts.
You're right. How often do you think we're behind here to the second Villain? When behind, how often do we improve to a winner?I can't find a fold here. At all. But I might be nuts.
that's where I'm kinda fumbling in the dark here cause it's 25nl. With OP's read and V2's stack, I would give him the benefit of the doubt and belive he will usually understand how strong his hand is. If we call behind here I'd assume top pair knows it's toast and we will only see a bet from a better hand on the turn/river or an improved top pair hands (which is the danger of just calling here.)