Iron Man Challenge

I just signed up for the iron man challenge on full tilt. What exactly do i need to accomplish? A certain amount of points a day?
Why would you sign up for something if you don't understand what you are signing up for?

As far as I know, you don't sign up for it, just accrue points daily. 200+ points for 25 days gets you into the biggest freeroll.It's totally worth it to make sure you get into these. The top tournie is a 400-700 person tournament with a $30k prize pool and half the people don't show up to play it.

As far as I know, you don't sign up for it, just accrue points daily. 200+ points for 25 days gets you into the biggest freeroll.It's totally worth it to make sure you get into these. The top tournie is a 400-700 person tournament with a $30k prize pool and half the people don't show up to play it.
200 points fro 25 days straight??

25 days out of the month, or I believe it's like 28 days at 100 points a day. Not sure exactly how it works but I've qualified for Iron once and Gold twice and it's a nice freeroll.

Is anybody signed up to receive medals instead of the freerolls? What do you think is the best use of the points, freeroll or medals?
it will take u months to get enough medals...freerolls are each months